insgentoo

Sep 11, 2021
So this is my save file with 3 unlocked gallery scenes 1st, 2nd and 4th one

I did encountered the 3rd scene but it's not unlocked in gallery.

If you want to see the 3rd scene just make a deal with the unknown guy in infirmary at night in the quest "A maiden in trouble" and go to the dorm hallway skip the time to midnight and click on the right most door and on interactive menu click on look.
Where is the save location?

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Playing Version 0.3.5
More lock ups and hard freezes in dialog than I care or have time to list, the time waster Mini game of Match 3 bugs out every time I try to play it, saves are glitched out making any attempt to continue impossible as the next dialog box you open becomes unresponsive. NPCs will not list dialog options to continue quests.

I wanted to try to play the game, but it's a mess. 36 hours trying to get to the "End of Current Build" and I can't even get past Monday's class. Will 0.4.0 be playable, or will it be another bit of content locked behind a buggy mess?

Naknek

Oct 13, 2022
So this is my save file with 3 unlocked gallery scenes 1st, 2nd and 4th one

I did encountered the 3rd scene but it's not unlocked in gallery.

If you want to see the 3rd scene just make a deal with the unknown guy in infirmary at night in the quest "A maiden in trouble" and go to the dorm hallway skip the time to midnight and click on the right most door and on interactive menu click on look.
can someone tell me how to use a save file I cant figure it out

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
got so frustrated when i couldn't save my game that i ended up paying for it. guess patience isn't my strong side :ROFLMAO:
i have never shared files here before but i made a mega link hope it works
Mega
Use the esc key and click the save game see if you can load your save I saved in the library and thank you for the mega file.

jens6226

Aug 24, 2020
Use the esc key and click the save game see if you can load your save I saved in the library and thank you for the mega file.
it works fine in the new build. but in the old one my save file was created and i could see it in the folder with save files. but when loading in the game only one file visible and i have wondered where the heck it gets that file from if not from game folder in appdata :ROFLMAO:

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes