JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I tried playing this game last night and got what I think is pretty far but ran into a problem where I can't finish the potion quest. I can't get the flower for some reason but I have the clover, feather, and moonlight. I already got the socks on what I believe was a previous quest but raccoon never gave me the flower so IDK what to do.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That was the hardest part of MGQ. Also, there's made for it that kinda slaps.
I just discovered that sound last weekend and must have listened to it 10 times that same day. I especially like the music box remix of it that I found on there.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Why does Vanessa give me the moonstone endlessly?
She will give you the moonstone till you have all of the ingredients you need for the quest, had that bug as well. Just fill one moonstone with that moonlight on weekends like she said, get all the other ingredients (You can check how to get them by clicking at quest help) and then there will be an option to tell her you got everything and the story moves forward.

Lewd_Sensei

Jul 10, 2021
So this is my save file with 3 unlocked gallery scenes 1st, 2nd and 4th one

I did encountered the 3rd scene but it's not unlocked in gallery.

If you want to see the 3rd scene just make a deal with the unknown guy in infirmary at night in the quest "A maiden in trouble" and go to the dorm hallway skip the time to midnight and click on the right most door and on interactive menu click on look.

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone run into the same bug during potioncraft where the whole puzzle disappears for a moment then reappears but after that you cannot move any of the pieces? Only way to get out I have found is either to reload (just to have it happen again) or let the timer run out.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
potioncraft mini game killed the game for me. Way to buggy after restarting the game about 50 times due to freezes of the mini game I deleted the game entirely. I would probably comeback to try the game in the future, but I thought it could do a better job with the mini games at least somewhat enjoyable. Almost felt like I was playing a mobile game minus the micro-transactions.

Gamerdud56

Nov 8, 2020
hey peeps sorry if this was asked already but is there a gallery unlock mod for the pc version of this game?

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes