Aaaaabc94

Jun 27, 2020
I can't seem to progress past the first scene because the pleasure bar that's supposed to be on the right is either missing or off screen. I'm playing on mobile. Anyone have advice or a fix?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Potioncraft Gameplay Video!
In this video you can see our first class in Potioncrafting, that our MILF Vanessa teaches. It’s represented by a Match-3 type mini-game, where you’ll need to brew a potion with a specific recipe from the book.

For every passed class you will be rewarded with new potions, that will surely help you in battle or in romance, and may even help combat some physical ailments.

This is just one example of the classes mechanic that is to come. By attending classes you can level up your character by gaining experience, getting new battle cards, unlocking new story scenes and events.

Classes can be regular, done with mini-games that appear throughout the week, and unique one-time classes with new mechanics, such as personal tutoring and training.

Types of regular classes planned include:
  • Potioncraft
  • Practical magic
  • Fencing

After attending the class, your performance will be graded. If you fail any class, you can re-attend the class in daytime and have another try.

Exams

After getting good enough grades you’ll be admitted to pass the exam. By passing examss you can unlock new classes, progress and start new questlines and plot scenes.

Attendance

You can attend classes in any order, choosing an appropriate time of day. We don’t want to make this mechanic about time management and action optimization.

Schedule

Your schedule will show upcoming and completed events in the current week. That includes holidays, birthdays and invitations from other characters.

We have our potioncrafting minigame available as a mini-build for our patrons with Baron (10$) and above. We’ll release the next update complete with classes and more new features in May.

Follow our progress through Discord, consider supporting us on Patreon to get the next update first!

Reactions: sinran987654321

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
Debate aside... Did anyone figure out what the second scene of the update was? I mean I got the upskirt library scene.
There is a DP scene that you can get by clicking on the door that is right under the day and time in the dorm at night. But you must have done the quest in which you helped find the person sending letters to the nurse first.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
1657269085662.png

Heh something went wrong. Game just fades to black.
Since the dev posts, I got this after message after Maria's scene in the dining hall, chose "don't interfere", went to her room and chose "Leave her alone", then went straight to the potion crafting.

I also get the game fading to black if I go to Maria's room and choose "Go inside..."

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes