Oct 9, 2020
Male protagonist?____________________________[X]
MC is a lazy loser who Wastes life on games?_[X]
MC isekai'd to fantasy world?_________________[X]
Harem?______________________________________[X]
Pre industrial fantasy?________________________[X]
Anime Aesthetic?____________________________[X]
Game is NOT a linear VN/kinetic novel?_______[X]
Game seems like it may feature combat and exploration(havent played yet)?_______________[X]
demi girls?!_____________________________________[X]
Protagonist is NOT the chosen one?__________[__]
Impregnation?(yes please!)__________________[__]

Well.. almost full marks on my checklist to trash, download now please!

Hope it lives up to how hyped I am.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Oh mai gah!
Didn't realize I was playing familiar of zero, the game lol.

Also, after you get recaptured and taken back to maria's room. The game seems to awkwardly get stuck, with no HUD or anything. Just the bedroom picture, and music score.

Is that the end of the semo? Or is it bugged?
Android version, btw.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I found all 6 pieces of her clothes being stole by the racoon and yet when interact with Maria it wasn't have any option for MC to hand it to her, not just that but the hint system still showed I'm only have 5/6 pieces even though in my item box I got all of them
Not just that but the update said it have 2 new sex event but beside the one I saw in the library with the catgirl I don't know the other scene or how to trigger it, is it involve with Maria's stolen clothes quest that got bugged?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
So I might be a bit dumb, but is the arousal meter supposed to fill so slow? I'm clicking the buttons as they allow me and push multiple times to speed up/slow down the animation, but the bar doesn't seem to get faster.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Arg.......i need a guide/walkthrough......

Lewd_Sensei

Jul 10, 2021
I found all 6 pieces of her clothes being stole by the racoon and yet when interact with Maria it wasn't have any option for MC to hand it to her, not just that but the hint system still showed I'm only have 5/6 pieces even though in my item box I got all of them
Not just that but the update said it have 2 new sex event but beside the one I saw in the library with the catgirl I don't know the other scene or how to trigger it, is it involve with Maria's stolen clothes quest that got bugged?
I have found two panties, skirt and bra,, care to tell where to find other clothes. I can't seems to find them.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have found two panties, skirt and bra,, care to tell where to find other clothes. I can't seems to find them.
I'm kinda forgot where I found the blouse but I think I found it in either the dining hall or in the classroom, Maria's towel you can find right inside her room. It was on her chair near her bed

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The towel isn't needed for the quest, so there's actually 7 clothes.
Her blouse is in your room
Oh! Really? Thought it was supposed to be her stolen piece of clothes too, so I got 2 panties, red bra, skirt and her blouse but what did I missed and where to find it?

Reactions: volksbros

cultmaster

Jul 6, 2020
Is this game still broken for android? I'm at the bj scene in the beginning & I'm just stuck there, been there 5 mins & I don't even see an arousal meter.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes