Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1563489

YEAH! NEW CHRISTMAS BUILD VERSION 0.2.0 [Patrons only]
Hi everyone! Christmas is upon us, and we are finally ready to present you our next bulid. We improved the visuals, changed the main plot and added new features in the game. We will be working on updating the build with quests and new mechanics from now on.

So what's new in our build:

• UI. We have remade the visuals and the interface to suit your one-handed needs.

• Saves. You are now able to save everywhere in the game.

• Story.

The redesign is complete. We’ve improved on the Prologue - it’s bigger and better than ever!

• A completely new plot!

• New dialogue!

• New animations!

• New locations are implemented in the plot!

• Animated Berelman, Cruella and Katrin and other new characters!

• We updated character models for the MC and a few others.

• An opening scene!

• We implemented a day/time system!

• Time and date progresses as you play the game.

• Characters are influenced by your choices!

• We updated the sex scene UI with the new arousal scale to unlock new animations!

We apologize to everyone who followed our project, we didn't post updates for a really long time. You may have thought that we abandoned the game, but we didn't!

We have done a lot of work with the team to improve our systems, but we completed the redesign and will follow up with more builds!

The updates will take you by storm in the nearby future. Your support is very important to us and each patron really helps us speed up the content development!

If you want to playtest the upcoming build and help by your feedback, please contact us via Discord.

Also, we are preparing a private build for Patreons.

Follow our channel ( ) and subscribe to our ( )! Our goal is to create the best adult adventure game ever.

View attachment 1563541 View attachment 1563542 View attachment 1563543 View attachment 1563545 View attachment 1563547
This looks to be an amazing update!

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
The old build is attached to the topic
The new build is available for patreons, everything that is presented in the screenshots is implemented there.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, we will not add very strange fetishes and you will need to choose at the end one girl, also during the game you will have chances to make relations with every girl. Girls have their preferences like one girl would like a strong boy but other would choose smart one. The main character will have stats that will give you different options in the dialogues, actions and etc.
Ok, I have try the game a bit and it looks interesting (especially if nothing about sharing and NTR is included).

But with no harem ending I think I'm going to pass (I don't want to choose between LIs that I like). If you ever decide to include it I guess I'll be back.

In any case, thanks for sharing and good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The old build is attached to the topic
The new build is available for patreons, everything that is presented in the screenshots is implemented there.
Wow you guys are creating a very nice game, the improvements are out of this world

• Haha
Reactions: atur
May 16, 2018
art is very polished. isekai's proposal bought me at the time of the synopsis. Too bad it only screwed up with my cell phone at the time. wanted to see quality and performance on PCs. :v

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
So instead of actually continuing the game beyond the prologue they spent half a year completely rewriting the prologue for no known reason and now we can play a different 5 minute prologue till the game hits its ending again? Do I have to understand that or is anyone else questioning that kind of development?

Last edited:

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
So instead of actually coninuing the game beyond the prologue they spent half a year completely rewriting the prologue for no known reason and now we can play a different 5 minute prologue till the game hits its ending again? Do I have to understand that or is anyone else questioning that kind of development?
That's how I felt too coming from the 1.3 demo. Progression felt like it went nowhere. UI changes are minor improvements, but the biggest downside is you can't (or at least I can't) click anywhere on screen to progress dialogue. Text log is good and so is saving anywhere.

Can't say much else since it looks like story direction from 1.3 changed. Just prologue with bare bones character introduction.

Reactions: rspkers

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
The game lacks content, even if it's a low version. It's one blowjob scene and that doesn't exactly get you off, so it isn't worth playing at the moment, unless you can skip through to view its state.

The controls are lacking, a skip function is needed and one to hide the text.

The arts looks very promising and so does the story.
The fetishes should be increased to as much that's possible, considering that it's a school.
There's a lot of femdom possibilities, thanks to the personality of Maria and that they're in general nobles there.
Considering that the info mention something of a magic pet and that the teacher in the class says that they have to plan something else for him. In short, just put a slave color on him and let the character decide the path.
Like if the character shows that he's interested in other women, then Maria could restrain him or share him with others, you could also add an ordinary route.

A lot of different fetishes, allows for the game to be more lively, same with NTR and it's different versions, otherwise it'll likely become bland. It can also allow for more replays, which is about never interesting if it's just a lot of text between sex scenes and single routes which are more or less similar.

If there's going to be grinding, combat, rpg etc, then there must be a lot of sex scenes and the ability to review them, like a gallery

And like the others before said, don't market yourself for donation when content is lacking, especially when you haven't delivered that much yet.
There's a lot who can donate, but they'll likely hold off if you ask for donation, but doesn't provide much content.

Aug 30, 2020
The game lacks content, even if it's a low version. It's one blowjob scene and that doesn't exactly get you off, so it isn't worth playing at the moment, unless you can skip through to view its state.

The controls are lacking, a skip function is needed and one to hide the text.

The arts looks very promising and so does the story.
The fetishes should be increased to as much that's possible, considering that it's a school.
There's a lot of femdom possibilities, thanks to the personality of Maria and that they're in general nobles there.
Considering that the info mention something of a magic pet and that the teacher in the class says that they have to plan something else for him. In short, just put a slave color on him and let the character decide the path.
Like if the character shows that he's interested in other women, then Maria could restrain him or share him with others, you could also add an ordinary route.

A lot of different fetishes, allows for the game to be more lively, same with NTR and it's different versions, otherwise it'll likely become bland. It can also allow for more replays, which is about never interesting if it's just a lot of text between sex scenes and single routes which are more or less similar.

If there's going to be grinding, combat, rpg etc, then there must be a lot of sex scenes and the ability to review them, like a gallery

And like the others before said, don't market yourself for donation when content is lacking, especially when you haven't delivered that much yet.
There's a lot who can donate, but they'll likely hold off if you ask for donation, but doesn't provide much content.
i disagree the animation is high quality enough that people would pay based on that alone, also i doubt the fetishes will be too varied seeing how this is based on an old harem anime, and lastly you are playing this for free just like me, they dont need to listen to you because you contribute nothing, if you want to make your view heard, go support them on patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers

Morena1995x

Jul 2, 2017
Настройки видео/аудио не сохраняются, а при старте новой игры просто чёрный экран. Что не так?

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
i disagree the animation is high quality enough that people would pay based on that alone, also i doubt the fetishes will be too varied seeing how this is based on an old harem anime, and lastly you are playing this for free just like me, they dont need to listen to you because you contribute nothing, if you want to make your view heard, go support them on patreon.
That's a very bad argument, it's more fanboy defense.
If you only surround yourself with people of the same mind or fanboys, sort of fanatical ones, then you wouldn't get much feedback that's of value.

When creating something, you would preferably seek feedback from everywhere, to make a perfect product.
Failing to create a good product, is a failure and you don't want to fail when spending much time.
A failed product, rarely bring in much donation to the next project.

If they're of another opinion and it doesn't hold in the long run, then they have only themselves to blame.
So never defend a developer that they don't have to listen to those who doesn't sponsor them, it would make sponsors discards them and ignore the game you're trying to defend.

You should never sponsor anything before you know the intent of a developer and that the intent suits you, otherwise you're just wasting money. You don't waste money to hope that the developer changes its intent, you invest money when you see that its intent align with your own interests. Why would you invest in something which doesn't give you what you want?

This isn't just related to this game, but every game in general.

I would of course not sponsor them at this early stage, if I would, and if you were to sponsor several developers, then you'll soon start to look for were you can cut sponsorship, for another product or saving. Even if a developer got sponsorship early, it would require a good content development to keep the sponsorship in place.

Everything were feedback is useful, should get the feedback as early that's possible.
The earlier changes are made, the better as it'll be harder later on.

The version which was on the link was 0.2, so I expected it so have something more as a version-text mentioned more.
Of course if they have another version on patron, then I would wait for the free alternative, before I would consider it as more interesting.

As I said the before, the game looked good, the information regarding the game sounded promising.
But to me, it seems that they're limiting possibilities a lot and that could cut possible content variety by a lot or make it bland after it being somewhat repeated, unless there's a lot of gaps between contents when the game is done.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Настройки видео/аудио не сохраняются, а при старте новой игры просто чёрный экран. Что не так?
Can you describe in more detail on our discord? We will try to solve your problem

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We apologize to everyone who followed our project, we didn't post updates for a really long time. You may have thought that we abandoned the game, but we didn't!
Is there a particular reason why you let people think you abandoned the game while maintaining communication silence?
Why not make a weekly post of "this week we worked on X. still no new version but we are hard at work on it"

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Is there a particular reason why you let people think you abandoned the game while maintaining communication silence?
Why not make a weekly post of "this week we worked on X. still no new version but we are hard at work on it"
I had to redo a lot in order to now easily scale the project. We did a lot from scratch, so we thought it was not reasonable to write about it.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Opening scene

We are TopHouse Studio, a team of enthusiasts who are currently working on the creation of the game "Wanderer"
<-Build Here

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I feel I'm in middle of Déjà vu but previously the MC didn't understand a word and was summoned as girl's familiar but the artwork was exactly the same :unsure:

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes