KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
WTF, the game is bugged after intro since August 10th. $356 a month for a game that no one can play, very nice.

Hexogen

Dec 20, 2019
You can rename the MC, but suddenly, during play, I get called Hugh. Hmmmmmmmmm. Looks like the game has quite the potential, I've only tried to play the prologue but the first dialogue I started myself locked me into a screen I couldn't exit. Even during the prologue, the English kinda got worse with every line, to a point where it almost looked MTLish. Will try again in a few builds I guess.

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
After the prologue I just can't do sh*t. If I talk to the director, he asks me why I'm not in class... so I guess I have to go to the potion room but when I click on the beautiful professor, she just dissapear and nothing happen.
Welp, I was hoping to play a really good game (and I'm sure it is) but so far it's just a prologue for me :(

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, looks good, but given that I'm a Mac user I'm only available to play 0.4. Seriously, what's going on after? Oh well, guess I'm gonna wait for future updates and changelogs to happen

opocalipsus

Aug 6, 2021
в версии 0.18 для андроида все заканчивается после пролога?
I spent half an hour trying to figure out where to press to continue the game.

davidtoxy

Apr 23, 2020
After the prologue I just can't do sh*t. If I talk to the director, he asks me why I'm not in class... so I guess I have to go to the potion room but when I click on the beautiful professor, she just dissapear and nothing happen.
Welp, I was hoping to play a really good game (and I'm sure it is) but so far it's just a prologue for me :(
Same here the game is really bugged and cant do nothing

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
My ass is on fire.
Don't even try to play this version of the game (0.1.5) It doesn't work.

It's just bullshit, I don't understand how the developers of this game think. Two fucking months ago, I wrote about the fact that the game cannot be played due to a bug after the first night. Almost immediately, I got the answer "developers are working on a fix" from a local assistant, if you can call him that, just as I understand he communicates with the developers. As I understand it, almost everyone has this problem, but what do we have? 2 months have passed, THERE IS NO FIX AND LIKE WILL NOT BE, because if you just read the patreon of the developers, they decided to shovel and redesign almost the whole game.
SUPER!! The most brilliant idea. The game does not have a working build, but we will just redo the whole game.
It's important to say! I understand that they work in their free time, but to be honest, I'm just shocked that after two months there is still no fix for the latest version of the game.
All the words were written in a state of passion, so I ask you not to throw slippers at me if you don't like my thoughts, but I thought that I should have spoken out on this topic. For me, everything that is happening with the game right now is nonsense.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
1640514443753.png

YEAH! NEW CHRISTMAS BUILD VERSION 0.2.0 [Patrons only]
Hi everyone! Christmas is upon us, and we are finally ready to present you our next bulid. We improved the visuals, changed the main plot and added new features in the game. We will be working on updating the build with quests and new mechanics from now on.

So what's new in our build:

• UI. We have remade the visuals and the interface to suit your one-handed needs.

• Saves. You are now able to save everywhere in the game.

• Story.

The redesign is complete. We’ve improved on the Prologue - it’s bigger and better than ever!

• A completely new plot!

• New dialogue!

• New animations!

• New locations are implemented in the plot!

• Animated Berelman, Cruella and Katrin and other new characters!

• We updated character models for the MC and a few others.

• An opening scene!

• We implemented a day/time system!

• Time and date progresses as you play the game.

• Characters are influenced by your choices!

• We updated the sex scene UI with the new arousal scale to unlock new animations!

We apologize to everyone who followed our project, we didn't post updates for a really long time. You may have thought that we abandoned the game, but we didn't!

We have done a lot of work with the team to improve our systems, but we completed the redesign and will follow up with more builds!

The updates will take you by storm in the nearby future. Your support is very important to us and each patron really helps us speed up the content development!

If you want to playtest the upcoming build and help by your feedback, please contact us via Discord.

Also, we are preparing a private build for Patreons.

Follow our channel ( ) and subscribe to our ( )! Our goal is to create the best adult adventure game ever.

1640516666602.png 1640516691006.png 1640516704764.png 1640516748259.png 1640516844880.png

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
half of the pictures are no implemented yet? the game end just after the entrance test or i did something wrong?

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes