Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Everyman getting Isekai'd has been a thing since at least the 80s, it's how Alan Dean Foster's Spellsinger novels start.
Offtopic, but are those any good by today's standards?

Wanderer-game, the game seems interesting. I'll be keeping my eye on it and will play it in the future after a few more updates. I got too many games in my backlog as is ;).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
From the description of the game it seems that it is going to have a lot of femdom.

However, just in case I prefer to know if it's going to be like that before ignoring it. Is it going to be a femdom-centric game? Or is it going to have other paths with the different LIs?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
From the description of the game it seems that it is going to have a lot of femdom.

However, just in case I prefer to know if it's going to be like that before ignoring it. Is it going to be a femdom-centric game? Or is it going to have other paths with the different LIs?
Different female characters will behave differently towards the main character; reputation will directly affect the relationship.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Eurus

Aug 10, 2021
Well... It seems that after prologue this game is unplayable. Content shown on preview images is unreachable. I would remove these images as they trick people into thinking that there is more content that actually is.
Exactly how much longer is this version? Is it like 2-3 hours or less?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it's not that hard to do, we'll take note. And fetishes will not be too disgusting since the game is created for everyone and not for one person separately
It will be nice if you can add one harem ending, and btw make those minigames skippable with the reward for those of us that hate minigames.

I will make sure to add this to my list after we know all the fetishes you will have in the game, but so far you have my love-like :D.
Best of luck and congrats for your release :)

Rex_mopserson

Feb 2, 2021
maybe slap discord patreon and gamesite 1 to your signature free advertisment when visiting other threads and you dont need 100 times repeat yourself if 1 finds a bug etc.^^

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes