Zolfried

May 31, 2017
you should consider removing, or moving the 1st preview image further back in list. mousing over the game and i see a raccoon, i did not feel like taking a look at the game any further, because thats abit too furry for my tastes. the 2nd or 3rd image would be alot better "1st image" candidate.

That said, now that ive clicked in here. the game looks interesting, ill be giving it a try (y)

Agafon

Sep 27, 2020
I don't understand how to open the third scene. I saw the comments in the room "???" At night, I talked to the predictor, immediately went to look at the rightmost room in the dorm, but nothing happens. The task to find the sender of the emails has been completed.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
I really wish you didn't change the whole premise to a generic chosen one story, the old one was much better.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Is anyone else having a problem with the for forbidden potion quest I can't give the materials to Vanessa. I have the moon mirror with moonlike, both flowers and the feather?

Reactions: dabidobi

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem with the for forbidden potion quest I can't give the materials to Vanessa. I have the moon mirror with moonlike, both flowers and the feather?
I don't know if it's your problem, but you can't give her the materials while in the library (she just give you the mirror again and again). You have to give it to her while in the auditorium.

Where and how did you got these?
For the materials:
-the moon thingy is the easiest. Talk to Vanessa in library, she gives you a mirror. Use the mirror in the yard at 5 am during a saturday or sunday.
-If I remember correctly you can get one flower by talking to the elf healer.
-Then you have to get help from the raccoon (necessary for the next 2). He will give you a flower in exchange for used socks. You can steal them or buy them from a girl (you have to talk to her in auditorium, then meet her in the evening in the dorm, and you must have the necessary gold). Give the sock to the raccoon.
-Talk to the headmaster about ingredients, he will refuse, go back to the raccoon (he must have given you the previous one) and ask him to distract the heamaster. Go to headmaster's room, steal the feather.

Last edited:

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
The Mac app version has incorrectly set executable permissions. You need to chmod -R +x DirectoryToApp to be able to open it.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes