Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Its amazing how many bugs are in the 0.4.7, like the new isabelle scene doesn't save in the gallery, the quest is still on the screen after the scene, and you are forced to do the quests again despite "skipping" to the 0.4.5

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Hi all,

I've just started to play this game on my Mac.

During the intro, I see an error: I you read this, something went wrong.. game is stuck at that point
If I skip the intro I only see white pictures of characters (see screen shot) from which I assume that this isn't correct.

Any idea's on what I can do to solve this?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Hi all,

I've just started to play this game on my Mac.

During the intro, I see an error: I you read this, something went wrong.. game is stuck at that point
If I skip the intro I only see white pictures of characters (see screen shot) from which I assume that this isn't correct.

Any idea's on what I can do to solve this?
Can you please report this bug in our (#bug-reports chat)

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
how can i unlock the card battler also how do i unlock ordinary book-fetch quest ? i dont use the launcher just downaloded the game also how many quest are in the game a progress bar like 10 out of 12 quest done would be nice

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

ANDROID VERSION IS DEVELOPING!

Hi! Are you waiting for the android version of Wanderer? We are already actively working on it! We're optimising all the backgrounds and mini-games, character animations, adapting the UI to fit and, of course, working on optimising the H-scenes!
We have already redesigned the card battle mechanic for mobile devices. What do you think about it?

It's too early to tell when the android version will be out, so we'll just say it's coming soon ‍♂

Follow us:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Halbyn and Lockw

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
1682242998021.png
Creating Artbook of WANDERER!

Hello everyone!

We've started work on the digital artbook for our game! In the artbook we talk a lot about our Academy, our characters' backtories and even give information about the characters' height and breast size

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
NTR is only in the prequel
Multiple penetration is avoidable
If that's the case, then I'd recommend removing the image from the preview because it gives people the feeling of it right away. People will keep asking until either the pics gone, or that you add it to Dev Notes.

Just some advice. I've come back twice to this page in the last month or so and both times I've forgotten and had to find out again because of that Image. Just some helpful advice. Have a nice day!

Edit: After reading this review:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that the Prequel should have it's own page just so that you can define its own tags. If you take control of the page, it'd be easier to do so. It'll help in the long run as well.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes