emooze

Jul 16, 2021
how to unlock amelie sidequest
fine. just my old save don't work

Last edited:

Rezzymesser

Apr 7, 2022
How to trigger the "Prophecy" quest? Also in "An apron's subtle smell" tne note in the library reappearing after taking it and exiting the area, thus blocking the quest. Also is potioncraft lessons' grades needed for something or it's a placeholder for future updates?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
If you already played our game, please take the Google Form survey if you haven't already done so. Your opinion will help to our team
:chilling:

Also join our
to follow the news and ask any questions
:thumb_up:

Reactions: ferriol

bmwmotorsportboy

Jan 29, 2022
Hi all,

I've just started to play this game on my Mac.

During the intro, I see an error: I you read this, something went wrong.. game is stuck at that point
If I skip the intro I only see white pictures of characters (see screen shot) from which I assume that this isn't correct.

Any idea's on what I can do to solve this?
Technical FAQ for Everyone playing Wanderer on Mac.
Before you launch the game:
1) Launch Terminal
2) Type or copy/paste " chmod +x " (including a space after the x)
3) drag the app onto the Terminal window - this will fill in the correct path
4) Hit Backspace once - the last task will add an unnecessary space
5) Add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app - copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/*
6) Hit Enter
7) Select the app and click "get info"
8) Tick "open using rosetta"
9) Enjoy the game! Mac builds can still experience some technical difficulties (graphics artifacts/troubles with Apple's security measures/etc.). We cannot do anything about it at the moment, and are still trying out new ways to remedy this. Please, be patient.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Act1 Maria Masturbation Scene: It just stops there... no text, no nothing, just her masturbating, can't go further - is this known?

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Maybe you clicked on "eye button" at the bottom?
Once I did... but I also reloaded and tried again... even then I should be able to "unhide" it... there was no "continue" button or anything... Save attached - changed Json to txt (if that works)

Last edited:

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
1682363834659.png
Anyone else getting this pop up every now and then?, I've played the game for the first time with this current update so I don't think it can't be a conflict with an older save or something and I haven't messed around with the files or anything so I'm a bit curious about what could have gone wrong?, unless it's related to a story event? But I haven't had anything story related happen with it after playing for like 2-3 hrs in my initial save, after I got it a couple times I ended up starting a new save with prologue skipped and I still get it

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 2570684
Anyone else getting this pop up every now and then?, I've played the game for the first time with this current update so I don't think it can't be a conflict with an older save or something and I haven't messed around with the files or anything so I'm a bit curious about what could have gone wrong?, unless it's related to a story event? But I haven't had anything story related happen with it after playing for like 2-3 hrs in my initial save, after I got it a couple times I ended up starting a new save with prologue skipped and I still get it
Yes, this bug appeared in 0.4.7a. We'll fix in the next minor update

Reactions: LeCruft
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes