Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Seriously a bug fix only release is paywall content only? Really that is just plain dumb! It's not an actual release it's a bug fix! Why the hell would anyone make a bug fix Patreon only? This is the ONLY game so far that I have seen do this!
Repeat to you again: did you buy our game to be dissatisfied? I noted the most dissatisfied players are those who download games for free. Why must we provide a build for players like you, who can only get angry? Think about it

8Zach8

Oct 16, 2018
I have a problem, on the main menu I select "skip 0.4.5 content" in the game I select replaying the Vanessa scene from the top left icon. After the dialog the groping animation just loops, clicking everywhere does nothing hitting space just fades in and out from black, no icons anywhere.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Repeat to you again: did you buy our game to be dissatisfied? I noted the most dissatisfied players are those who download games for free. Why must we provide a build for players like you, who can only get angry? Think about it
I can totally understand the sentiment but let me ask you a question. First though let me say this I happened across this thread and may be interested in this game but it sounds like its buggy. So why would I bother to "try" and play this game , waste my bandwidth DLing something that will not work with out a payed patch?
From my point of view I would not make any decisions about contributing any funds to any project with out trying it first but I am not going to waste time on trying something that does not work.

Also I keep hearing this business model of pay walled content. Here's the thing about that if you are pay walled you limit your exposure and publicity. Your game is likely to grow in popularity much slower and you will likely not get as many subscribers in the long run.
If you look at some of the most successful games they either just release full public versions on a later date sure it leaks sometimes but the patreons get it first keeping them happy if that is one of the reasons they sub to you( rarely is this the motivating factor for sub's generally a more compelling reason is you have a good game) Or there are games that release full versions to everyone whether they sub or not and still are top earners on patreon. If your game is really good you don't need a paywall.

I am not saying your game is not good but if its buggy and I can't get a patch with out paying I am not gonna bother even trying it. This is the rational response of most players and thus I will not be able to tell anyone if its good , will not generate any buzz , will not sub and will not ever know if I missed out or not...

Your in a catch 22 but I wish you the best of luck it sounds like you going to need it.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I can totally understand the sentiment but let me ask you a question. First though let me say this I happened across this thread and may be interested in this game but it sounds like its buggy. So why would I bother to "try" and play this game , waste my bandwidth DLing something that will not work with out a payed patch?
From my point of view I would not make any decisions about contributing any funds to any project with out trying it first but I am not going to waste time on trying something that does not work.

Also I keep hearing this business model of pay walled content. Here's the thing about that if you are pay walled you limit your exposure and publicity. Your game is likely to grow in popularity much slower and you will likely not get as many subscribers in the long run.
If you look at some of the most successful games they either just release full public versions on a later date sure it leaks sometimes but the patreons get it first keeping them happy if that is one of the reasons they sub to you( rarely is this the motivating factor for sub's generally a more compelling reason is you have a good game) Or there are games that release full versions to everyone whether they sub or not and still are top earners on patreon. If your game is really good you don't need a paywall.

I am not saying your game is not good but if its buggy and I can't get a patch with out paying I am not gonna bother even trying it. This is the rational response of most players and thus I will not be able to tell anyone if its good , will not generate any buzz , will not sub and will not ever know if I missed out or not...

Your in a catch 22 but I wish you the best of luck it sounds like you going to need it.
Tell it to developers of any genres, what are they like when they spend 100-1000 of hours on development, and the game is releasing on pirate websites 1-2 days after the official release.

What do you think, is it fair that patrons will receive new builds on the same day that any user can get it for free?

If you really want to get to the bottom of the situation, ask the different developers how they feel about this whole situation. And show empathy: the developers need something to live on (for example: we have more 10+ workers in the team), so first of all they care about players who have invested their money in the project.

We don't personally feel bad about piracy, but we do care about our patrons first. And this is normal practice for many developers of the adult.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019
anyways, you all should be grateful that some people would sacrifice their money to spread the current build, so all people—regardless of whether they're TopHouse's patron or not—happy with the additional content added to the latest patch, and so far TopHouse has done a good job at adding more content into their game. The game being buggy isn't exactly a new thing, so better not make it a big deal (but don't underestimate it either) and give the developer enough time to fix it.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Frame 959.png

Hello everyone!

We hope you've already missed traveling and adventure, because we're already in the process of completing one of our updates!

1683800226126.png

Mysteries, secret passages, monsters, and new rewards will be waiting for you in our updated card battle demo - Guardians & Dungeons!

1683800220361.png

We are now in the testing phase, which means that we have already completed development and will be announcing a release soon!

Can't wait to start your new adventure?

Reactions: kelmor4488

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tell it to developers of any genres, what are they like when they spend 100-1000 of hours on development, and the game is releasing on pirate websites 1-2 days after the official release.

What do you think, is it fair that patrons will receive new builds on the same day that any user can get it for free?

If you really want to get to the bottom of the situation, ask the different developers how they feel about this whole situation. And show empathy: the developers need something to live on (for example: we have more 10+ workers in the team), so first of all they care about players who have invested their money in the project.

We don't personally feel bad about piracy, but we do care about our patrons first. And this is normal practice for many developers of the adult.
I don't mind waiting for the public release as I understand Patreons are paying for it but I do not condone a bug fix being called a new build and only releasing to Patreon. A bug fix is simply usually 1 - 3 script files fixed because of a simple coding bug so why should we have to wait for a bug fix? Many developers release the fixed script in a bug fix channel on there Discord for download. This keeps there channel active and alive also helping to build there community on there Discord.

Reactions: Shadowen

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

1683981648345.png

Welcome to the restricted section of the Cunningham Academy of Magical Arts!
Guardians & Dungeons is a card battle game where you fight monsters, defeat the main dungeon guards, level up your character and get images of princesses our adorable characters! It's just like in medieval times - princesses sent erotic cards to their knights to declare their favour. Or did they? It doesn't matter! The important thing is that our game has erotic cards!

Features of the game:

• Mystery. Talk with monsters, your companion sword or someone else and come upon, ahem…strange and mysterious lore.
  • 4 dungeon levels. Each level has monster battles, interesting dialogue and tempting prizes!
  • Level-up system. Level up your character and improve your physical and magical skills - it all depends on your play style.
  • Different play styles. Come up with different strategies to defeat the monster by collecting a deck of battle cards and creating magic potions to help you on your journey.
  • Rewards. Victory earns you gold, experience, battle cards and special erotic cards with attractive characters!
  • Magical artifacts. Search the dungeons of the Academy to find treasures of the past and mysterious artifacts.
PLAY FOR FREE NOW:

Last edited:

medion

Jul 3, 2017
Sex scenes are animated? How much sexual content in this game. Is it more focused for its story and gameplay or for sex

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Sex scenes are animated? How much sexual content in this game. Is it more focused for its story and gameplay or for sex
WANDERER: 10 animated h-scenes in 0.4.7
Chronicles: 3 non-animated h-scenes
G&D: 21 erotic cards

We focus on both story and h-scenes

Reactions: doc69ppb
Apr 6, 2020
How advanced is the Futa tag in this game?
Is one of the characters a futa, and you can romance with her, or is it just a tag for the sake of one or two scenes with just anyone, how is it implemented?

nihau

May 23, 2018

View attachment 2617751

Welcome to the restricted section of the Cunningham Academy of Magical Arts!
Guardians & Dungeons is a card battle game where you fight monsters, defeat the main dungeon guards, level up your character and get images of princesses our adorable characters! It's just like in medieval times - princesses sent erotic cards to their knights to declare their favour. Or did they? It doesn't matter! The important thing is that our game has erotic cards!

Features of the game:

• Mystery. Talk with monsters, your companion sword or someone else and come upon, ahem…strange and mysterious lore.
  • 4 dungeon levels. Each level has monster battles, interesting dialogue and tempting prizes!
  • Level-up system. Level up your character and improve your physical and magical skills - it all depends on your play style.
  • Different play styles. Come up with different strategies to defeat the monster by collecting a deck of battle cards and creating magic potions to help you on your journey.
  • Rewards. Victory earns you gold, experience, battle cards and special erotic cards with attractive characters!
  • Magical artifacts. Search the dungeons of the Academy to find treasures of the past and mysterious artifacts.
PLAY FOR FREE NOW:

so what you said you will put inside wanderer, you made it a totally diffirent game .... omg you know that litrally what milking means.

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
So um. I don't know if I'm stupid, but how the heck to do the book puzzle? I put the stuff in order from 1-6, nothing, and from 6-1, nothing. Am I missing something???

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Hope Cruella's content isn't going to be entirely what I think it might be. Wouldn't mind some transformation but I hope that won't be all her scenes.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes