Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Итч баннер.png

Hello! Our studio is growing and developing thanks to your support, and now we are working on a NEW PROJECT!

This project will be our first project to be released on ! Support the project, add our game to your wishlist and follow the development on our social media! We’re pleased to present to you - AURA: Hentai Cards!

AURA: Hentai Cards is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance and adventure come together! Build your harem by getting girls and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
i still cant find how to access the card battler in the noraml game liek what quest do i need to start ? I have done all of the quest that lead to scenes. Or is the Card battler not in the game yet?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 2655770
i still cant find how to access the card battler in the noraml game liek what quest do i need to start ? I have done all of the quest that lead to scenes. Or is the Card battler not in the game yet?
In the main game (0.4.7c) you just can play one dungeon (via quest). Other dungeons from G&D will be added in the main game in the next updates.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Correct me if im wrong, but from what i understand by reading comment section is that these devs went further than a typical ntr devs, and made not only unavoidable ntr, but also a hidden one for people that didn't play a prequel game hahah. It's just unreal man...

So if i for example started to play main game trying to pursue this Maria chick without knowing she is a complete cumdump slut, could end up ntred in the end cuz some 'talented and progressive' writer decides to do so, yet again???

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Participate in our giveaway and win WANDERER Last Build + Steam Key "Forever To You" for free!

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So nothing new in 0.4.7c it's just a bug fix is that correct? Also is there only a single card and 5 gallery images unlocked at this time? If I am missing gallery images or cards please let me know as I haven't started over from scratch so if I am missing images I will start over. Currently the gallery does not have any indicators saying anything like N/A right now or that to indicate that if I have missed anything.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Participate in our giveaway and win WANDERER Last Build + Steam Key "Forever To You" for free!
I put up a game discussion thread on Steam.. Think it would be a good place to see what others think and for information on the upcoming game.

Reactions: Wanderer_game

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
according to the gallery im missing quite a few scenes but I have no idea where to start, the quest book doesnt help because it tells you your current quests and completed quests so that doesnt help. Then the raccoon only gives you hints on quests you activated, so how are you supposed to find the rest of the quest without having to run around for an hour ?

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to actually take the potion class exam? Ive attended 5 days in a row, gotten A's and B's in all of them, mostly A's, but I dont know how to take the exam to progress story.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Wow, just MEGA F'k WOW. The balls on these devs. Last update was a bug fix and a plug for a new game. This update is a bug fix and another plug for a totally different game. If you want to plug your new game that's cool but you clearly dont see what you are starting to look like to us. Another dev that cant finish a single game cuase half way he just gets too cuaght up in making his new game, rise repeat, and never finishes any game at all.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Wow, just MEGA F'k WOW. The balls on these devs. Last update was a bug fix and a plug for a new game. This update is a bug fix and another plug for a totally different game. If you want to plug your new game that's cool but you clearly dont see what you are starting to look like to us. Another dev that cant finish a single game cuase half way he just gets too cuaght up in making his new game, rise repeat, and never finishes any game at all.
WOW, another player who thinks he is right without any knowledge of the internal state of the team. We seem to have several projects at once, and separate people work on each of them. Such are the things :sneaky:

And we make bug fixes updates so that our game was at least a little less buggy, because the players somehow still complain that there are a lot of them. At the same time, this does not affect the development of a new updates according to our roadmap.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes