Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
shit can not play on android(S10) first sex scene and i am stuck. Plesure meter zone and some of the controles are behind eges....fuck

Jan 6, 2019
shit can not play on android(S10) first sex scene and i am stuck. Plesure meter zone and some of the controles are behind eges....fuck
...let me guess, unofficial port? :KEK:

I wouldn't risk it if I was you, it's always been "buggy" if you simply don't have the source code for the game, and then tried to port it yourself into the hardware that's technically far inferior than PC

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Yah. just after asking noticed that i use unofficial port then i heard small voice in the back off my mind"Dumbass, you nevere read f warnings"

Paligap

Oct 5, 2018
Can anybody help me with this one? I can't for the life of me find Maria's bra on the dirty laundry quest, it's the only item i'm missing. Can someone tell me where to look at please? Been roaming over forever and still can't find it. Any help appreciated.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
1244-700_logo.gif

Hello everyone! We have changed the name of the game! Now it’s WANDERER: Broken Bed.
1686422501081.png

And today is the RELEASE date of our new version of the game! This release is timed to coincide with the BIRTHDAY OF THE PROJECT! Today the project is 2 years old! Thank you all for staying with us and supporting the project!

Frame1920.gif

What is new in our game:
- 3 new quests! (including the starting point of 2 routes)
- Some new H-scenes. We think that you’ll be happy to see it
- New location: Arena
- Redesigned battle scene with Romeo
- We added new CINEMATIC!
- 3 new locations in Dungeons
- New card gallery! We added a lot of cards with our girls!

And soon we will be glad to introduce you to the ANDROID VERSION and DIGITAL ARTBOOK!

Last edited:

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Correct me if im wrong, but from what i understand by reading comment section is that these devs went further than a typical ntr devs, and made not only unavoidable ntr, but also a hidden one for people that didn't play a prequel game hahah. It's just unreal man...

So if i for example started to play main game trying to pursue this Maria chick without knowing she is a complete cumdump slut, could end up ntred in the end cuz some 'talented and progressive' writer decides to do so, yet again???
Wait for real? I was searching for the book quest in ??? room (an ordinary book fetch) But I might drop the game now even though it's art quality. I was not chasing vanilla in this game but ntr is not needed in this game

Reactions: mtuytj

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Wait for real? I was searching for the book quest in ??? room (an ordinary book fetch) But I might drop the game now even though it's art quality. I was not chasing vanilla in this game but ntr is not needed in this game
You will not find NTR in the main game.

Reactions: Dreamfucker

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Bug found: Catrine's scene is not unlocked after unlocking it. If this 0.4.5 version is like the last one, completing all the quests unlocks all 8 galleries, even if you messed up on decisions that could have gotten that scene. The game seems very early to utilize the short-lived battle mechanics.
You have full save?

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes