Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
With this character, not everything will be so simple according to the plot :sneaky:
I'm here for the opposite. I want to know if there is futa on male. You said it can definitely be avoided, but you didn't clarify if it's even a thing. There was zero reason to be so vague, the tags here aren't for content (unfortunately. As much as I'd love to change that.) They are here for warnings, and since futa/trans tag tells nothing meaningful, we have to look to the devs/people that played for answers to save time. Please just answer the question, you aren't really giving spoilers by saying something is or isn't possible in terms of sexual content. Actually, you could do one better if you actually said if its just a one of scene or a recurring theme/event, so it actually is respectful about your audience's time.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I'm here for the opposite. I want to know if there is futa on male. You said it can definitely be avoided, but you didn't clarify if it's even a thing. There was zero reason to be so vague, the tags here aren't for content (unfortunately. As much as I'd love to change that.) They are here for warnings, and since futa/trans tag tells nothing meaningful, we have to look to the devs/people that played for answers to save time. Please just answer the question, you aren't really giving spoilers by saying something is or isn't possible in terms of sexual content. Actually, you could do one better if you actually said if its just a one of scene or a recurring theme/event, so it actually is respectful about your audience's time.
It will recurring with the character, but will be optional: choose her with a dick or a pussy

• Angry
Reactions: Sorreah

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
It will recurring with the character, but will be optional: choose her with a dick or a pussy
okay, but like...can I bottom? That's what I really want to know. Sorry, I thought I made myself clear Q_Q Also the upcoming game looks neat too

edit: and since I'm asking for clarity, on the steam game in the future, is the girl that seems femdom-like (Aida) and into butt plugs, doing that TO the MC or she's just into them for herself?

Reactions: Bradwen

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The prequel will become non-canonical when the new root system is fully updated. And we are not interesting to add NTR in the main game.
Whats the point of it being a prequel then? Just stand by what you’ve done and stop trying to cater to a few butthurt snowflakes who wont play just because some weak ntr happened in another game. This is ridiculous :FacePalm:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Whats the point of it being a prequel then? Just stand by what you’ve done and stop trying to cater to a few butthurt snowflakes who wont play just because some weak ntr happened in another other game. This is ridiculous :FacePalm:
You think so lmao. We want to do this for our reasons cuz we hired a new writer some months ago.

Reactions: Lerd0

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
okay, but like...can I bottom? That's what I really want to know. Sorry, I thought I made myself clear Q_Q Also the upcoming game looks neat too

edit: and since I'm asking for clarity, on the steam game in the future, is the girl that seems femdom-like (Aida) and into butt plugs, doing that TO the MC or she's just into them for herself?
she's just into them for herself, sure

kelmor4488

Nov 29, 2022
I unlocked the new scenes with Catrine and threesome with maid, but I can't unlock the new scene with Anastasia. I tried everything, visited every location, the lessons for a whole week, but her quest just wont start

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I unlocked the new scenes with Catrine and threesome with maid, but I can't unlock the new scene with Anastasia. I tried everything, visited every location, the lessons for a whole week, but her quest just wont start
Please ask all questions about the game in our channel if you want to get fast response. We will not physically be able to respond to all questions here, and other players in our discord can help you. Thanks for attention :love:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandererBrokenBed-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes