Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021

Пост (13) (1).png

Hi! Our project just recently turned 2 years old! During this time we have drawn many locations and characters! Some of them even changed their appearance!

We tried to gather all our work into one big ARTBOOK, supplemented all the graphics with descriptions and different stories!

You can see the

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Chronicles of Isabella is suppose to be a prequel? Maria loves Isabella who loves some old 70 year old man more than 3x her age. End of story.. that is basically it in a nutshell.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know what's on with the Guardians and Dungeons side story thing on chapter 2, the fight on the right of the 3 (the rock monster). Even though it has 12 attack, it does 18 damage, despite not showing any sort of status that would indicate increased attack, nor myself having physical vulnerability. Makes it a lot harder if they randomly do more damage than is displayed.

Scyrce

Oct 26, 2021
I'm enjoying the game, while it does have its bugs and a bad? walkthrough system, I like the story and the characters. While the female character being non-virgins might dissuade people from playing the game I do enjoy the different approach to the usual vanilla experience .

Reactions: Wanderer_game

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Unfortunately, you can only get 1 or the other for the scenes: Maria or Catrine. It is recommended to make a save file that alters which choice you want to make to get both scenes, thus 2 save files for each scene; you cannot display both scenes in 1 save file.

The extra gallery you get from the dungeons, however, go through any save.

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Unfortunately, you can only get 1 or the other for the scenes: Maria or Catrine. It is recommended to make a save file that alters which choice you want to make to get both scenes, thus 2 save files for each scene; you cannot display both scenes in 1 save file.

The extra gallery you get from the dungeons, however, go through any save.
How do you even start the dungeon? I can't seem to find it anywhere

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes