galindae

Apr 24, 2018
is book quest even working? i found book from girl (blonde) , in hospital (near elf) , in lecture (night desk), and 1 was given by boy its smelled by mint (entance). i have 4 books byt its not shows i have 4 books.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I have no character portraits, and no visible NPCs, in my Mac version. White outlines at times, empty backgrounds the rest of the time. Any help?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I have no character portraits, and no visible NPCs, in my Mac version. White outlines at times, empty backgrounds the rest of the time. Any help?
Technical FAQ for playing Wanderer on Mac.

Before you launch the game:
1) Launch Terminal 2) Type or copy/paste " chmod +x " (including a space after the x) 3) drag the app onto the Terminal window - this will fill in the correct path 4) Hit Backspace once - the last task will add an unnecessary space 5) Add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app - copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/* 6) Hit Enter 7) Select the app and click "get info" 8) Tick "open using rosetta" 9) Enjoy the game! Mac builds can still experience some technical difficulties (graphics artifacts/troubles with Apple's security measures/etc.).

We cannot do anything about it at the moment, and are still trying out new ways to remedy this. Please, be patient.

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you. Didn't work, but I'll be patient.

Fourth try, it worked. Thank you so much. Macs are so weird about this sort of thing.

Last edited:

LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Maybe we'll just make this prequel non-canonical
If you do that and you don't want to rewrite things from the main game, you can make the whole thing a great misunderstanding where the girl was r or attempted r (you can even make use of the old and reliable mind control). You can also just keep the other option where she was just naive. I don't really have a problem with how the story is in that department, but the prequel... I know it's supposed to be short story and that's why it couldn't be developed that much, but it still doesn't feel... right?
Other than that, I like the main game.

Reactions: Wanderer_game

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
This is because you most likely have an M1 processor and our early assets were made in a LIVE 2D program. because of this white outlines

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
If you do that and you don't want to rewrite things from the main game, you can make the whole thing a great misunderstanding where the girl was r or attempted r (you can even make use of the old and reliable mind control). You can also just keep the other option where she was just naive. I don't really have a problem with how the story is in that department, but the prequel... I know it's supposed to be short story and that's why it couldn't be developed that much, but it still doesn't feel... right?
Other than that, I like the main game.
We have no desire to rewrite or develop the story of the prequel in any way. It would be much more interesting for us to make other side-novels with new stories and adventures of our characters from the main game :giggle:

Reactions: LucioNeri
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes