molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this bugged? The first part does not show finished and the second part shows completed.

OK I can't complete any of these quests are they not completed in this release? If not they need to damn well say that.

Forbidden Potion
Isabelle's Nightmare
The Prophecy

Last edited:

rgotaku

Dec 13, 2017
I'm stuck in the "forbidden potion" quest. Got all the items except the flower. The racoon says he will bring it tomorrow, but the next day nothing happens and the same dialogue repeats.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK the Lust launcher is a bloated complicated piece of crap. So if it's required to try out the other games I guess I won't be trying them out. All I want is an archive file to download and extract where I want it with no install to play any of these games.

Second the Dungeon is a game already in Wanderer so why is there a separate game for it? Does not make sense.

Now for those that have finished up Wanderer 0.4.7b is there only 6 gallery scenes unlocked? If so it needs to be marked for future updates and not some guessing have I done everything or not.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
OK the Lust launcher is a bloated complicated piece of crap. So if it's required to try out the other games I guess I won't be trying them out. All I want is an archive file to download and extract where I want it with no install to play any of these games.

Second the Dungeon is a game already in Wanderer so why is there a separate game for it? Does not make sense.

Now for those that have finished up Wanderer 0.4.7b is there only 6 gallery scenes unlocked? If so it needs to be marked for future updates and not some guessing have I done everything or not.
1684737222689.png

tplife

Sep 4, 2017
So im trying to start a new game but all im getting is a black screen and nothing is happening
I had that problem as well. The game gives you an autosave so you can load that but you miss the initial cutscene which is like 3 seconds. If you want to see the cutscene, download an older version of the game.

Xiao bao

Jul 2, 2021
View attachment 2617575

Overview:
Greetings, Wanderer!
Welcome to our Magic Academy, the best in the whole world of Andir!
Wanderer is a hentai adventure PC game with dating sim,
point-and-click and RPG elements that will take you to a world of pleasure.

Main Character is an ordinary student, living an ordinary life and wasting it on playing games and watching anime.
His life starts to change the moment he finds himself falling from the sky in another world, full of magic and mystery.
Now, as the Chosen One, he is in a hurry to conquer the world and all the pussy in the Cunningham Academy of Magic!

Wanderer - Male protagonist
The Prequel of Isabella - Female protagonist

Wanderer Game Prologue Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: TopHouse Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.7b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Launcher Only: Win: - Mac: - Wallpapers

View attachment 2425691 View attachment 2425692 View attachment 2425693 View attachment 2425694 View attachment 2425695 View attachment 2425696
View attachment 2425697 View attachment 2425698 View attachment 2425699 View attachment 2425700 View attachment 2425701 View attachment 2425702
View attachment 2617738 View attachment 2617742 View attachment 2617741 View attachment 2617740 View attachment 2617739 View attachment 2617737
Android version?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
All 10 scenes are unlocked, don't mislead others. If you haven't opened some, it means that you completed the quests in such a way that you didn't get some scenes.

Jul 4, 2021
All 10 scenes are unlocked, don't mislead others. If you haven't opened some, it means that you completed the quests in such a way that you didn't get some scenes.
players have not yet realized that the scene with the castle can be opened, and the scene that cannot be opened is the one that is not in the game :WeSmart:

Almoond

Dec 23, 2019
Just wondering what the thought process of making both the main love interests in the main game complete sluts was? Nothing against sluts but it's one thing for one to advertise themself as a slut and another to completely disguise their slut shenanigans. This is giving me Paul fucking Mary Jane type vibes with the out of character betrayal. I haven't played the game but from reading all the comments bashing that decision and the execution of it, I'm gonna have to pass the game up if this is how y'all treat the community and the quality you guys are running with.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes