Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Broken on Mac, 2021 macbook pro. All characters are invisible and animated cutscenes are just white-screens (except for the newests)
Technical FAQ for Everyone playing Wanderer on Mac (M1/M2). Before you launch the game:

1) Launch Terminal
2) Type or copy/paste " chmod +x " (including a space after the x)
3) drag the app onto the Terminal window - this will fill in the correct path
4) Hit Backspace once - the last task will add an unnecessary space
5) Add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app - copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/*
6) Hit Enter
7) Select the app and click "get info"
8) Tick "open using rosetta"
9) Enjoy the game!

Mac builds can still experience some technical difficulties (graphics artifacts/troubles with Apple's security measures/etc.). We cannot do anything about it at the moment, and are still trying out new ways to remedy this. Please, be patient.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Guys! We will glad if you will After week we will release v0.2 build with new combat battle system!

ADD US TO YOUR WISHLIST.jpg

FiftyShadesofGary

Jul 1, 2020
can anyone tell me what the fuck i need to do to progress? been walking around for hours doing the same boring "classes", talking to everyone i meet, going to every location at every hour of the game.. i read about dungeons and monsters and whatnot, but havent seen anything like that anywhere. i can not find any more quests anywhere..

these are my completed quests.

Wanderer_D0BKnPwOmV.png

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Players, write your opinion: do you like play all rootes in playthrough or you like to choose only one waifu?

p.s. don't forget to
Play all routes is preferred as it gives people more options to explore and replay. Otherwise, one waifu means people would have to start over from the beginning just to unlock the other waifus, unless completing 1 waifu route auto unlocks all scenes.

Reactions: NicoVIII

Requitoris

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 2802208

Overview:
Greetings, Wanderer!
Welcome to our Magic Academy, the best in the whole world of Andir!
WANDERER: Broken Bed is a hentai adventure PC/Android game with dating sim,
card battle and RPG elements that will take you to a world of pleasure.

Main Character is an ordinary student, living an ordinary life and wasting it on playing games and watching anime.
His life starts to change the moment he finds himself falling from the sky in another world, full of magic and mystery.
Now, as the Chosen One, he is in a hurry to conquer the world and all the pussy in the Cunningham Academy of Magic!

WANDERER: Broken Bed - Male protagonist
The Prequel of Isabella - Female protagonist

Guardians & Dungeons - Male protagonist

WANDERER: Broken Bed
Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: TopHouse Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 - Naughty Fox
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android(v0.5): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Launcher Only: Win: - Mac: - Wallpapers - Art Book F95 Exclusive:

View attachment 2699276 View attachment 2699277 View attachment 2699278 View attachment 2699279 View attachment 2699280 View attachment 2699281 View attachment 2699283 View attachment 2699284 View attachment 2699285 View attachment 2699286 View attachment 2699287 View attachment 2699288 View attachment 2699289 View attachment 2699290 View attachment 2699291 View attachment 2699292 View attachment 2699293 View attachment 2699294
Guardians android links all points to linux version

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
Very good art however the gameplay is so tedious, there are no indicators that shows on which stage of the levels or game you are currently, you need to walk around randomly to stumble across people at the right spesific time to get the missions

Reactions: LemonofSouls

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Very good art however the gameplay is so tedious, there are no indicators that shows on which stage of the levels or game you are currently, you need to walk around randomly to stumble across people at the right spesific time to get the missions
What I want is to know is in gallery what scenes maybe Patreon Only, Future Unlock, that way we can tell if we unlocked all content so far.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes