molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
LMAO

Our game is developing and we will update our gameplay mechanics/quests/models/etc in the future.
It is okay that current situation is not the best because we can't create perfect game without any bugs or problems. Basically, our game is like an early access game that will improve over time.
I had to go hunt down 0.5 to get past but still can't get past the Isabelle Nightmare one. BTW why can't we get back into the dungeon?

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I had to go hunt down 0.5 to get past but still can't get past the Isabelle Nightmare one. BTW why can't we get back into the dungeon?
Did you use WIP options for skip quests until 0.5?
Dungeons is available in the evening after 6PM, click the icon "two swords" on the tower of the Academy

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I have done a partial walkthru probably way too detailed but if followed you will have 49 Gold.. as you spend 10 for Berelman assistance the second time. Because of a couple of bugs the time may not be 100% accurate so if it says go to sleep.. that is up to you. Pain in the butt when a bug hits when your trying to do a walkthru for it.

Not completed I decided later it would of been better to just do dialogue text and locations for Gold and how to get Gold as well as improving of affection. Makes it hard when you save at dialogue than load to try next choice and you have to go through all previous dialogue again especially if more than one dialogue option during discussion. But it should help for a new start. I did list though all options for getting Gold just wish I had done the same for improving affection.

Reactions: dudemon

Abusebns

Apr 23, 2022
since there're 4 different routes in the illness mission and 3 new 0.6 hscenes depend on the choice.
There're 3 save files for Isabella, Cruella and Vanessa scene.

P.s. There's futa and nonfuta version of the Vanessa scene. But still somehow she manages to cum on the hero hand kekw

%AppData%\LocalLow\TopHouse\Wanderer\Saves

Drongo1986

Jul 25, 2023
How to complete the cleaning mission? I clean the floor, clean the trash, repair the closet. In the morning, a girl appears, but a window with text and a choice of options does not appear. Just standing and watching.

R34zone

Feb 9, 2020
since there're 4 different routes in the illness mission and 3 new 0.6 hscenes depend on the choice.

P.s. There's futa and nonfuta version of the Vanessa scene. But still somehow she manages to cum on the hero hand kekw

Is it just me? Since there's two Isabella routes.

Reactions: Echidna SIMP

Echidna SIMP

Dec 25, 2022
Is it just me? Since there's two Isabella routes.
Yes. Same here. I just can't ever unlock all H scenes no matter how long I try. Not even copied saves helps haha. I keep playing because I love the characters but this game never works. I am really glad I managed to unlock Isabella which I wanted the most among them. Sadly I will never unlock elf one from last update and others... I appreciate how quick those updates are, but I think this game needs better programmers and hardcore rework. It's a one big mess.

Mar 29, 2021
I'm glad to see that the Steam page of this game is also finally up and that it's supposed to be released as an early access during 2024:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
We think a lot of people have been waiting for this and finally, after 2 years, we have created our Steam page!!!

Steam Cruella.png

Banner NSFW.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: restarted

ivanius

Apr 27, 2018

I edited your save files to unlock all hscenes from there, but still missing 2 scenes.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So uh what is the order of playing this? Prequel first? Or is this one of those things where prequel is done after the main thing or something?

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Help! I think the game is bugged here, this is when you help Anastasia and Tara after their duel, Isabella took me to Dining Hall after i send Tara to my room and Catrine comes, but i don't see any dialogues and the ui treats it like i'm in exploration mode not dialogue mode. I can hear dialogue typed when the scene starts but i can't see any choices and only can interact to move around.

If i move around, Isabella is gone from the dining room and the scene seems to end.

This is the first day on playthrough Screenshot (506).png Screenshot (506).png

xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018

Sorry, but how does one select the futa/nonfuta version? All I see is the futa version, I don't see any way to see the alternate.

Reactions: kelmor4488
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes