Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Right, but I have the other three objects and Barelman isn't offering me the chance to ask him to go rob the headmaster. I've already asked the headmaster about the owl feathers but there's no option to distract him.
Gold coins!?
There's gold in this game!???

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Futa on female in this game or is it futa on male? I can't stand futa on male scenes so that's why im asking. Only interested in futa x female.
I feel like I was promised something & was cheated...
1689106191914.png
Seriously... Just a disembodied tongue that (Without context) could just belong to anyone or anything just FLOATING around her scrotum area...
Don't bother... It's just her lying there...
I feel like I just wasted a LOT of time running around in circles for nothing.
Well played, good dev, well played.

Reactions: DragonRDF

Qwasea

Jul 9, 2023
I feel like I was promised something & was cheated...
View attachment 2762123
Seriously... Just a disembodied tongue that (Without context) could just belong to anyone or anything just FLOATING around her scrotum area...
Don't bother... It's just her lying there...
I feel like I just wasted a LOT of time running around in circles for nothing.
Well played, good dev, well played.
Well, while the game is in development.They will add more content with updates.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, this is a bug, you can write to the developers in the discord. Well, I can offer a save, I passed the game about before your save.I took a pen, you need to approach Vanessa in the audience on weekdays.About H scenes. in the Isabella Nightmare quest, you need to choose the lower answer in her room in the evening, then there will be a scene.
Thank you, that actually worked.

Man, why is like half the game gated behind one bugged quest?

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
how to unlock last 3 scenes in gallery, and what to do if im stuck at quest [How you train to fight] God Man pls answer

Last edited:

cichol

Jul 31, 2021
Is the ntr tag missing? I don't see it but the female protagonist tag is still there. It doesn't make sense to include female protagonist tag but not include the ntr tag.

Reactions: Devil_444
Jul 14, 2023
I have cleared the first dungeon, then got Excalibur and left the dungeon
How to get back and clear other dungeons?
Also android images are zoomed too much I can't see the full images
I just wanted to see Vanessa orgasm but her penis is out of my screen Screenshot_2023-07-16-10-35-12-57_02aa47c0817dab76225c4bb43b560871.jpg

2.80 star(s) 28 Votes