molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
they said they were working on adding more of it, iirc
Just make sure seeing a dick on girl or not is able to be hidden. I don't want to miss Vanessa but I don't want to see any cock on her. So if he can make it so we can see it either or it will be good. A switch and a bit of a change in text and perfect.

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
Just make sure seeing a dick on girl or not is able to be hidden. I don't want to miss Vanessa but I don't want to see any cock on her. So if he can make it so we can see it either or it will be good. A switch and a bit of a change in text and perfect.
so like an option or something? hmmm... :unsure:

Reactions: MrAirbags3030
Jun 8, 2017
No matter how many dungeons i clear (I tried every one a few times) I can't get two cards. They are the last one, as well as the last one on the 5th line (next to the ahegao face). How do you get them?

LoreWolf

Sep 21, 2022
What is the cheat codes?
I'm stuck on the owl feather, I got everything except for the owl feather, where to get it and how?

TheReaperBane

Jun 10, 2020
I really appreciate the art of this game, it's character building on some characters and it's attempt to make a story.

Not only is the trailer a really cool introduction, like an anime. But the general HUD system on it and everything makes it rather simple to understand. But most importantly, a lovely art team for it and of course a lovely animation system for each character. All the updates make the game better in every aspect instead of just extending onto the story, it extends onto the general other aspects such as art, gameplay and etc. Characters being revamped to look amazing and gallery scenes really improved upon every step of the way.

Also looking forward to their other games!

Even though we use F95 to bypass it's paywall, it's a remarkable game that deserves the funding it gets. Especially for it's gallery.

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I'm still waiting for help, I got stuck in one of the last quests. You need to shuffle the books on the shelf in the library, the clues say it's easy.... but nothing happens if you put them in order

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm STILL stuck on the potion quest too. Waiting on that walkthrough I guess, the both of us.

Having an in-game hint system is great but I feel like I've just straight overlooked something that isn't a quest and that's why I haven't seen like 4/5ths of the content in the game.

black_letter

Jun 16, 2023
I'm still waiting for help, I got stuck in one of the last quests. You need to shuffle the books on the shelf in the library, the clues say it's easy.... but nothing happens if you put them in order
Keep moving books until they are all dark.

black_letter

Jun 16, 2023
I'm STILL stuck on the potion quest too. Waiting on that walkthrough I guess, the both of us.

Having an in-game hint system is great but I feel like I've just straight overlooked something that isn't a quest and that's why I haven't seen like 4/5ths of the content in the game.
You need four ingredients: moon mirror, four-leaved clover, pamela flower and owl's feather

You can get the Moon Mirror from Vanessa in the library, then activate it on Saturday or Sunday night.

You can get the four-leaf clover from Catherine in the infirmary.

You can get the pamela flower from Berelman (the raccoon) by fulfilling his request to get the socks.

You can get the feather of an owl from Berelman (raccoon) if you ask him to distract the director, for this he will take 10 gold coins from you, then in the morning take the feather in the room of the director. Only before that you need to ask the director in his room about the ingredients.

After you have collected all the ingredients give all the items to Vanessa in the lecture hall. Turn the time to evening in the lecture hall, then the minigame "Match 3" will start. Finish the minigame and go to bed in your room.

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
You can get the pamela flower from Berelman (the raccoon) by fulfilling his request to get the socks.
either buy it or steal it.

however, given the fact that you only have 27 gold, you cannot buy it from uh... some random girl in the auditorium, so ya gotta steal it in the middle of the night

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You need four ingredients: moon mirror, four-leaved clover, pamela flower and owl's feather

You can get the Moon Mirror from Vanessa in the library, then activate it on Saturday or Sunday night.

You can get the four-leaf clover from Catherine in the infirmary.

You can get the feather of an owl from Berelman (raccoon) if you ask him to distract the director, for this he will take 10 gold coins from you, then in the morning take the feather in the room of the director. Only before that you need to ask the director in his room about the ingredients.

After you have collected all the ingredients give all the items to Vanessa in the lecture hall. Turn the time to evening in the lecture hall, then the minigame "Match 3" will start. Finish the minigame and go to bed in your room.
Right, but I have the other three objects and Barelman isn't offering me the chance to ask him to go rob the headmaster. I've already asked the headmaster about the owl feathers but there's no option to distract him.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
AURA: Hentai Cards - INITIAL v0.1 RELEASE!
New_LOGO_f95.jpg

Hello, everyone! We made a first v0.1 build for our new game - !
AURA: Hentai Cards is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance, and adventure come together! Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!

Play, conquer the girls, start assembling your harem and write your feedback on our channel on Discord or in the comments!

You can play the web build or download Win/Android version on Itch -

-> - add our game to your wishlist and follow!

Shop.png

Qwasea

Jul 9, 2023
AURA: Hentai Cards - INITIAL v0.1 RELEASE!
View attachment 2756347

Hello, everyone! We made a first v0.1 build for our new game - !
AURA: Hentai Cards is a fascinating 2D erotic visual novel with card battles where magic, romance, and adventure come together! Build your harem by seducing women and save the world from the Demon Queen, or join her army!

Play, conquer the girls, start assembling your harem and write your feedback on our channel on Discord or in the comments!

You can play the web build or download Win/Android version on Itch -

-> - add our game to your wishlist and follow!

Dear developers, will new scenes with Vanessa (futa) be added in the near future in Wanderer?

Reactions: qwerty2431
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes