Veskase

Jul 10, 2023
I will be waiting for an update. I hope that you will not abandon futa Vanessa. Strength and Patience. Your futa fan!!!
I don't think they will abandon futa.Most likely they will either make a disclaimer or give a futa/female choice at the beginning of the game or during scenes. In the games there are futa characters (Summertime saga, Roundscape Adoverie, etc.).So don't worry)))

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It's interesting that we have futa fans. Because players commonly don't like them. I hope you will enjoy the next update
tbh futa is the only reason I checked out this game (my prefrence is for femdom and futadom)

I don't think they will abandon futa.Most likely they will either make a disclaimer or give a futa/female choice at the beginning of the game or during scenes. In the games there are futa characters (Summertime saga, Roundscape Adoverie, etc.).So don't worry)))
do either of those games have a large chunk of Futa on MC?

Veskase

Jul 10, 2023
tbh futa is the only reason I checked out this game (my prefrence is for femdom and futadom)

In Summertime saga there is a futa character. there seem to be a couple of scenes. haven't played for a long time.In the Roundscape adoveria a couple of scenes futa on mc. In tales of androgyny and lunars chosen there is a futa on mc scene.

Qwasea

Jul 9, 2023
Well, I hope you're right.

Qwasea

Jul 9, 2023

there is a Futa Family game. Right now there's a lot of FutaxFemale, there are a couple of scenes with Futa (one scene of Futa on mc).The author wrote that he would be adding mc x futanari routs in the future.Just be careful right now there's a lot of ntr content.(it can be skipped)

ExplosiveRaccoon

Nov 17, 2021
hiya if anyone can help im stuck on the magical interview quest for the final meeting how do i do it, it says something about getting horny depraved enough but im not sure how to do it

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I do not know what to do. I can't progress the potion quest. The quest about the seer teacher leads nowhere and the hint says it's not even finished. I've visited every corner of the goddamn academy and found nothing. I've spent in-game days going back and forth between Iroh's office and Berelman, clicking on the feathers every time, talking to both and going through every option. But no dice.

Somewhere, a flag didn't flip when it should have. Somewhere, something fucked up. I'm missing more than over half the H-scenes, I'm missing almost all of them. I don't know what the fuck to do. I'm posting my save here in a last ditch effort that someone, anyone can help me, actually read my posts. Thus far the only reply I've recieved has been someone just reiterating what the hints page gives me.

IT'S BUGGED. The hints don't work!

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't even modify flags manually because it's a unity game and most of the tools for peeping under the hood involve some fuckin' Regex shit.

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
I really have no idea how the devs could obviously put so much effort into the art and presentation and then just half-ass the code, making the game a frustrating, buggy mess. It doesn't matter how nice the game looks, if it pisses players off enough they'll stop playing.

qwerty2431

May 21, 2020
I do not know what to do. I can't progress the potion quest. The quest about the seer teacher leads nowhere and the hint says it's not even finished. I've visited every corner of the goddamn academy and found nothing. I've spent in-game days going back and forth between Iroh's office and Berelman, clicking on the feathers every time, talking to both and going through every option. But no dice.

Somewhere, a flag didn't flip when it should have. Somewhere, something fucked up. I'm missing more than over half the H-scenes, I'm missing almost all of them. I don't know what the fuck to do. I'm posting my save here in a last ditch effort that someone, anyone can help me, actually read my posts. Thus far the only reply I've recieved has been someone just reiterating what the hints page gives me.

IT'S BUGGED. The hints don't work!

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't even modify flags manually because it's a unity game and most of the tools for peeping under the hood involve some fuckin' Regex shit.
Yes, this is a bug, you can write to the developers in the discord. Well, I can offer a save, I passed the game about before your save.I took a pen, you need to approach Vanessa in the audience on weekdays.About H scenes. in the Isabella Nightmare quest, you need to choose the lower answer in her room in the evening, then there will be a scene.

Last edited:

qwerty2431

May 21, 2020
hiya if anyone can help im stuck on the magical interview quest for the final meeting how do i do it, it says something about getting horny depraved enough but im not sure how to do it
You need to choose the most depraved answers.the first question has a lower answer, the second question has an upper answer.Then you will have a choice of either h scenes(upper choice) or improving relationships(lower choice) (in the current version, so far, nothing has affected

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes