Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
In the third sample picture, the man has 6 fingers on his right hand. Several of the white haired ladies pictures have her fingernail on the wrong side of her finger.

I mean there's nothing wrong with using ai cg, even if it's as a base and then tweaking them afterwards to get what you want. All good.
where? All images/scenes/models in WANDERER were drawn by our 2D artists

Reactions: Lerd0

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
In the third sample picture, the man has 6 fingers on his right hand. Several of the white haired ladies pictures have her fingernail on the wrong side of her finger.

I mean there's nothing wrong with using ai cg, even if it's as a base and then tweaking them afterwards to get what you want. All good.
what the fuck are you smoking? there are no 6 fingers

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is there a damn walkthru? I have started playing all over to see if I can get any new gallery or scenes and I am fucking not! I am thinking making wrong damn answers is making me not see any gallery but since stupid game has no quick save or quick load I can not test that theory! I have almost NO FUCKING GALLERY OR SCENES in this damn game at all they all remain damn well locked.

OnііChan

Nov 2, 2020
Is there a damn walkthru? I have started playing all over to see if I can get any new gallery or scenes and I am fucking not! I am thinking making wrong damn answers is making me not see any gallery but since stupid game has no quick save or quick load I can not test that theory! I have almost NO FUCKING GALLERY OR SCENES in this damn game at all they all remain damn well locked.
Walkthrough only on patreon

Fabled_mike

Apr 10, 2023
How do you find the owl feather? I'm in rector's room while Berelman is covering me but I can't find the feather anywhere.

Last edited:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
How do you find the owl feather? I'm in rector's room while Berelman is covering me but I can't find the feather anywhere.
Come to the director's room in the morning and ask him about the ingredients, then go to racoon Berelman in the morning and ask him to distract the director for 10 gold, then come to the director's room in the morning and take the pen from the shelf.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Patreon Cover.png

Hello everyone! Today is the release date of WANDERER: BROKEN BED - v0.6 NAUGHTY FOX!

What's new in this update:

• 3 new quests added
  • 3 new h-scenes added
  • added 4 new illustrations of character relationships
  • added 2 erotic cards in the gallery
  • added redesigned Lesson Quiz mechanic
  • added a new quest-related dungeon
  • updated dormitory hallway location
  • updated game SFX
  • updated Isabella’s character model
  • updated Patron’s list on the monument in the courtyard

Echidna SIMP

Dec 25, 2022
Does someone has new 0.6 update please? I can't fkin pay with card on itch.io and lost access to my PayPal which I haven't used in like 4 years...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Walkthrough only on patreon
That is TOTAL and utter shit! Fucking $10/month for a fucking walkthru! I am about to drop this and review this as a 2 star.

Game fucking breaking bug that makes it impossible to progress! Neither of these two quests will complete from a fresh brand new install! Second you can't get most fucking scenes unless you choose EXACTLY the right fucking dialogue so you MUST HAVE DAMN WALKTHRU but it is fucking paywall blocked at $10/month for a damn walkthru!

CONS:
1. Bug exit anywhere and appear at court yard
2. Bug quests won't flag as finished or trigger so impossible to play
3. No Quick Save/Quick Load options
4. Save is awfully implemented
5. Items collected do not disappear for example owl feather
6. Even after seeing text it just repeats text even when it no longer pertains. So laziness in dialogue
7. Developer punishes all non-paying players by making a shit guide tracker that makes sure you will MISS nearly every damn gallery or scene because you are not paying $10/month for a damn walkthru
8. No Skip (so have to keep clicking through text you already read to see if there was anything new!)
9. No rollback since you clicking so fast to get through repeated text tend to fast forward what you have not seen because you accidentally clicked on next dialogue option
10. Quest tips do not even work half the time as you get quests out of order and can't proceed until you find the quest your missing
11. Half to set how long you want to sleep every damn time you go to bed can't just say sleep to midnight or sleep to morning!
12. Scenes take too much time to play through and you can't progress until you watch about 20 seconds of the same scene to get some new dialogue. Scenes should be able to be interrupted so you can get to the dialogue 20 seconds of watching same scene gets boring fast.
13. You have 4 damn books on you for the quest and can't read a single one of them! At end of quest you get to pick ONE and only ONE. Library is useless might of just made it a damn research center as the only thing you do there is talk to the one lady.
14. Potion classes seem to be useless it is not used at all except in the one potion quest. Even than you get the potion but do nothing with it! It does not even show in inventory
15. Bathhouse has NOBODY in there but if you look in there says people are taking a bath! Too lazy to draw anything that resembles a bathhouse in use
16. Half the items you get DO NOT EXIST! Collect panties no panties in inventory, Get Maid Apron not in inventory, Get Stockings not in Inventory. If they don't exist than why tell us we are getting these items as we can't even look at them.

PROS:
1. Good Art
2. Good Story
3. Some decent background music and occasional sound
4. Some decent animation even if they take too long to watch them

Seriously the CONS far far outweigh the PROS in this game and most of them just for laziness or stupid decisions.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
That is TOTAL and utter shit! Fucking $10/month for a fucking walkthru! I am about to drop this and review this as a 2 star.

Game fucking breaking bug that makes it impossible to progress! Neither of these two quests will complete from a fresh brand new install! Second you can't get most fucking scenes unless you choose EXACTLY the right fucking dialogue so you MUST HAVE DAMN WALKTHRU but it is fucking paywall blocked at $10/month for a damn walkthru!

CONS:
1. Bug exit anywhere and appear at court yard
2. Bug quests won't flag as finished or trigger so impossible to play
3. No Quick Save/Quick Load options
4. Save is awfully implemented
5. Items collected do not disappear for example owl feather
6. Even after seeing text it just repeats text even when it no longer pertains. So laziness in dialogue
7. Developer punishes all non-paying players by making a shit guide tracker that makes sure you will MISS nearly every damn gallery or scene because you are not paying $10/month for a damn walkthru
8. No Skip (so have to keep clicking through text you already read to see if there was anything new!)
9. No rollback since you clicking so fast to get through repeated text tend to fast forward what you have not seen because you accidentally clicked on next dialogue option
10. Quest tips do not even work half the time as you get quests out of order and can't proceed until you find the quest your missing
11. Half to set how long you want to sleep every damn time you go to bed can't just say sleep to midnight or sleep to morning!
12. Scenes take too much time to play through and you can't progress until you watch about 20 seconds of the same scene to get some new dialogue. Scenes should be able to be interrupted so you can get to the dialogue 20 seconds of watching same scene gets boring fast.
13. You have 4 damn books on you for the quest and can't read a single one of them! At end of quest you get to pick ONE and only ONE. Library is useless might of just made it a damn research center as the only thing you do there is talk to the one lady.
14. Potion classes seem to be useless it is not used at all except in the one potion quest. Even than you get the potion but do nothing with it! It does not even show in inventory
15. Bathhouse has NOBODY in there but if you look in there says people are taking a bath! Too lazy to draw anything that resembles a bathhouse in use
16. Half the items you get DO NOT EXIST! Collect panties no panties in inventory, Get Maid Apron not in inventory, Get Stockings not in Inventory. If they don't exist than why tell us we are getting these items as we can't even look at them.

PROS:
1. Good Art
2. Good Story
3. Some decent background music and occasional sound
4. Some decent animation even if they take too long to watch them

Seriously the CONS far far outweigh the PROS in this game and most of them just for laziness or stupid decisions.
LMAO

Our game is developing and we will update our gameplay mechanics/quests/models/etc in the future.
It is okay that current situation is not the best because we can't create perfect game without any bugs or problems. Basically, our game is like an early access game that will improve over time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tacofries
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes