Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm stuck with Maria's Dirty Laundry with only one left. Can someone tell me the locations so I can find what I'm missing?

Edit: Tsk, I found it. Her tights in the Infirmary, on one of the beds sort of pooling down into a suitcase. Pretty sure I found another clothing item there too, which is why I missed the tights as part of the background.

For reference, if anyone else comes looking, I also found some panties on a bench in the courtyard, her bra in the ??? room next to the crystal ball (easily the easiest one to spot imo), her skirt in the dining hall, some kind of culotte/pants thing in the auditorium laid on a book, and I think some kind of scarf thing either in the Library or the Baths, I forget which. Hopefully that helps whoever gets stuck here next.

Edit: I've found the feather in the Headmaster's office but I must've mucked something up by asking him about it first because I can't do anything with it. I've spoken to the racoon too and he doesn't have any options for thieving the feather for me like the hints say, even though I have the flower and have for a long time.

Also, I have absolutely no clue what to do to progress the game as a whole. This needs a walkthrough - I'm missing literally dozens of H events but the only quest I even CAN progress at this point is the librarian's questionaire stuff. I'm doing that but is this really the bottleneck quest??

This game is kinda slow burn, I'm noticing, and the lack of saves necessitates a gallery function. I haven't found one yet though - it's in the previews but I can't seem to activate that part of the codex yet, no clue why. Probably user error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I got stuck in one of the last quests. You need to shuffle the books on the shelf in the library, the clues say it's easy.... but nothing happens if you put them in order

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Maybe my last save is very old but I dont have dungeons... I dont have any question (besides "the profecy") so I dont know how to trigger the last 3 entries from gallery

After skiping some days and go crazy then the teacher sent me to the library where I finally get the dungeon but still dont know how to collect last 3 entries from the gallery

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WandererBundle-0.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

deadvalentine

Jun 8, 2022
Ok just played the entire game, and somehow I still cant unlock the last two scenes in the gallery. Any guide on how to unlock them?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where I can find locked scenes?
I think we have to start all over from scratch as I barely have any scenes unlocked. Should of been told a long time ago to start over instead of loading and playing next update. Hate it when developers add new content to the previous game and you than have to start over or miss everything.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm still horribly stuck with nothing but the potion quest from redhead sensei and the prophecy quest which says it's not completed in this update.

qwetty123

Jul 29, 2017
I think we have to start all over from scratch as I barely have any scenes unlocked. Should of been told a long time ago to start over instead of loading and playing next update. Hate it when developers add new content to the previous game and you than have to start over or miss everything.
I download this game 2d ago :)

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes