Scyrce

Oct 26, 2021
Tbh her background might not even be the same after the rewrite because the guy that wrote that doesn't even write for this game anymore as far as I know and I'm pretty sure the chronicles of Isabella is being made non-canon anyway.
Well thats a shame, I still hope they do something interesting with her character though, while a vanilla tsudere is nice, it gets boring after a while when you've seen too many of the same archetype.

Reactions: Ozdell33

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Well thats a shame, I still hope they do something interesting with her character though, while a vanilla tsudere is nice, it gets boring after a while when you've seen too many of the same archetype.
I kind of agree but also think they went a bit too hard with the current backstory.

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Statements like these are the reason there is so much confusion in here, just earlier you answered my post saying content would be and i quote you 'excluded', now to another person you are saying that it wont be excluded but rewritten.

Everything changes at any moment, if the team is not sure what to do yet, just say that no decision has been reached about it for now.

I know i'm probably coming out at the very least as annoying with my questions, but i ask then specially because i enjoyed the game, i like your work, and would love to support its development, but like many others i want to know what kind of game i'm supporting. Right now i have no idea.
Most likely it's misunderstaning because of my English knowledges. How I said earlier, we will not include NTR/Sharing MMF paths in our future builds (because our vision now is that this game should not be like that). And we exactly are sure in what game we want to develop because we made a lot of calls about it :D

p.s. MMF in our game is not with Anastasia. This is a random blonde student.

Last edited:

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Most likely it's misunderstaning because of my English knowledges. How I said earlier, we will not include NTR/Sharing MMF paths in our future builds (because our vision now is that this game should not be like that). And we exactly are sure in what game we want to develop because we made a lot of calls about it :D
Then why the change to the scene to include Anastasia though? Because it was a random girl for the longest time unless her model was changed and she had blue eyes before? I'm just asking mostly because I liked the game when I last played so the Anastasia thing must be new.

woofer90

Jul 27, 2020
She just looks like Anastasia
I wasnt even going to answer anymore but this is just weird to say the least, blonde girl with purple eyes, just like Anastasia, and the scene starts when you intereact with anasatasia room, there is not much to interpret here.

Anyway as Vax said before this has gone long enough, hopefully whatever changes the dev is planning to make improve the game no matter the path he chooses to take it.

Good Luck to the dev with his project.

Reactions: MangoMeta

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I wasnt even going to answer anymore but this is just weird to say the least, blonde girl with purple eyes, just like Anastasia, and the scene starts when you intereact with anasatasia room, there is not much to interpret here.

Anyway as Vax said before this has gone long enough, hopefully whatever changes the dev is planning to make improve the game no matter the path he chooses to take it.

Good Luck to the dev with his project.
Thanks for your words!

Jul 24, 2021
Easily one of the best games with amazing art and potential but i feel like you intentionally made everything so complicated so that we have to support you to get the walkthrough I'm sorry I know you work hard and all but alot of people that are financially free are willing to pay while others like myself literally cant afford this kind of payment each month... for the walkthrough the game might be free yes.. but you halt our playing experience when you do this :/

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so im guessing when i run out of quests im done with the update or do i have to just go around and look for more? because im missing a ton of stuff from the gallery

Last edited:

Dawnshoxx

Sep 11, 2017
Hey dudes i dont know if i am stuck or somethin. my latest quest was with a fighting minigame in a dungeon and i got a sword.

my scene gallery is half unlocked and i cannot get any quests anymore..

In my gallery there are following missing scenes in numbers from left to right:
5, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Here are some screenshots of my gallery and questlog:

Reactions: Kazuma192
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes