Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
I apreciate your answer, and i apologize if it sounded like i was demanding anything, it was not my intention.

Still my point still stands its not about NTR itself but the content as a whole, the anastasia scene i mentioned is a great example, if the LIs are fucking everything they see, even if by definition its not NTR, from my perspective it's not something satisfying, it ruins things for those more interested in a vanilla like story, and from my point of view even for those that like corruption stories, there is nothing left to corrupt the girl is already there from the start, what is the point.

As for sharing, the anastasia scene i mentioned, is MMF, so the only between girls statement is wrong already. Why change the scene from a random girl to a Main LI if the intention is not to add more content like that? it sends an ambiguous message to say the least.

To clarify i have nothing against these contents, i just want it to be transparent so that i and others might know what kind of game they are playing and supporting.

My best wishes to the team
As I said earlier, in future updates and restructuring of the game, things like NTR/Sharing MMF will be excluded. Thanks that you're interensting :)

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Do you how long away that's going to be? Because once you do that I'll for sure check the game out again
We have already started to rewrite the code and rewrite some of the plot, but this process will definitely take a time. Our goal is to simplify the game in terms of getting new quests and give better experience to players so that there are no difficulties in passing the game. I won't say exact dates because there is a lot of work to be done.

But we will also try to release game updates in a timely manner so that players can enjoy our game without long delays of several months :giggle:

Wanderer_game

Top House Stuido
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2021
Friends! Our another team is developing a new big adult project! Please support us: :love: And join our !

LK Comics 2 EN SFW.jpg

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
, we made it possible to play through all the girls at once in one walkthrough. Tell us, do you like this solution?
Yes! I hate "routes" in open-ended games, they only make in important storylines with major choices. Being forced to reload just to see all content is just annoying.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Wow...I haven't played this in a long time...that random girl in the MMF scene is now Anastasia?

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
Any advice how to get these2 scenes?

Lol, first one is "failing" Cruella scene, so only lower right one.

Last edited:

Echidna SIMP

Dec 25, 2022
WandererBrokenBed-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This torrent is not working. I tried to re-sign in but result is same. It doesn't download at all. Thanks for trying though.

woofer90

Jul 27, 2020
Not removed, maybe will change the story with this scene
Statements like these are the reason there is so much confusion in here, just earlier you answered my post saying content would be and i quote you 'excluded', now to another person you are saying that it wont be excluded but rewritten.

Everything changes at any moment, if the team is not sure what to do yet, just say that no decision has been reached about it for now.

I know i'm probably coming out at the very least as annoying with my questions, but i ask then specially because i enjoyed the game, i like your work, and would love to support its development, but like many others i want to know what kind of game i'm supporting. Right now i have no idea.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Statements like these are the reason there is so much confusion in here, just earlier you answered my post saying content would be and i quote you 'excluded', now to another person you are saying that it wont be excluded but rewritten.

Everything changes at any moment, if the team is not sure what to do yet, just say that no decision has been reached about it for now.

I know i'm probably coming out at the very least as annoying with my questions, but i ask then specially because i enjoyed the game, i like your work, and would love to support its development, but like many others i want to know what kind of game i'm supporting. Right now i have no idea.
Could mean excluded from Main LIs but tbh I'm not sure why they would even change that scene to a Main LI from a random girl to begin with. Even the picture in the gallery to start that scene has the original girl in it.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2018

Yeah, I agree here. I think me and this guy want totally different content in this game and are opposed like that. You gotta pick who you're appealing to, because otherwise you end up alienating both sides.

My advice, add the content YOU want in the game. An audience will come.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Cards need a bit of work.

Force Field: Useless
Grapple: Useless

To make Grapple useful the defense card needs to last more than the immediate round. I want to be able to build up defense for a turn or two (of course will go down as they damage the shield but it should last at least 2 turns) than get lucky draw that Grapple card and have a super attack move. For now I won't use either of these cards in my hand as they are totally useless.

Scyrce

Oct 26, 2021
Really? Cuz it seems to be she was just a slut I wouldn't wanna date a slut
I just think that she's more interesting because of that. And besides she nots currently a slut she just has a background of one, which find more interesting that the cookie cutter vanilla heroines.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Yeah, I agree here. I think me and this guy want totally different content in this game and are opposed like that. You gotta pick who you're appealing to, because otherwise you end up alienating both sides.

My advice, add the content YOU want in the game. An audience will come.
While I agree I'm not even sure if the devs know what they want to add at this point. Going based off their comment about the MMF and the fact they added the LI to that scene later because before it was just a random girl.

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I just think that she's more interesting because of that. And besides she nots currently a slut she just has a background of one, which find more interesting that the cookie cutter vanilla heroines.
Tbh her background might not even be the same after the rewrite because the guy that wrote that doesn't even write for this game anymore as far as I know and I'm pretty sure the chronicles of Isabella is being made non-canon anyway. Also there are already slutty characters in the game just saying.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes