youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WandererBrokenBed-0.11Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Siriuscolt

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You still haven't explained how this is NTR
he explained, you are just pretending not to get him to be passive aggressive instead of just openly stating you disagree with him on what is or isn't NTR. but you can't be bothered to elucidate it.

which is incredibly pedantic because whether it is or isn't technically NTR according to NTR lawyers is irrelevant to the point which he made.
His point was:
Dev is saying "this is not NTR" on one forum.
Dev is saying "this is NTR" on another forum.
Thus, dev is being dishonest. saying different things at different places.

Last edited:

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
what is the difference between versions v0.9 and v0.11?
Why is the v0.9 version bigger than v0.11?
does version v0.9 have more content than v0.11?
or v0.11 has more content than v0.9, it's just that the size in v0.11 is compressed to 882 MB

v0.9
FireShot Capture 540 - Wanderer_Broken_Bed_0.9_Christmas_Gift_windows-64.zip ~ pixeldrain_ - p...jpg

v0.11
FireShot Capture 541 - Wanderer_Broken_Bed_0.11_windows-64.zip ~ pixeldrain - pixeldrain.com.jpg

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
i'm confused whats wrong with ntr?
Nothing is wrong with it. That's some people's kink and that's their choice. The problem is a lot of people dislike it and would prefer that the game tags would include it so they're not surprised by it.
If you're a swinger, cuck, or in an open relationship and you walk in on your girl with another dude, it's expected in your situation and it's probably fine. However, if you're in a normal relationship and you walk in on your girl getting railed by another dude, you're probably not gonna be happy. Lol.
So, yeah. Labeling a game with an NTR tag when it's included in the game gets rid of that surprise. Besides, it should be an easy decision. What would a dev gain by hiding NTR in a game?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
@Wanderer_game

the third interview with cruella breaks when i say i am not into sercretions on partners face or when i say yes the next question about marks and blood freezes

also winning the fight in From Dungeons, with love causes to level down to level 2 even though i was level 3 from other dungeons and then freezes the screen, i can still press the inventory and map and traverse that way but i dont think thats the intended way and that doesnt finish quest and i cant find a way to get back to the dungeon.

also where to i find romeo for the second time to get the book back

also is there a difference in amount of scenes with vanessa futa or not and which one is considered canon_

can we get a stable update where the quest are not completely fucked?

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
wonder why unity thought everyone would wise up and avoid it like the plague after that fiasco they pull out of their ass last time

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
For it to be NTR it requires the girl already being in a relationship with the MC, the MC having feelings for her, or vice versa.
sigh I can answer this one without actually playing. Because Anastasia (the one in question, the blonde right?) is the fourth or fifth girl introduced to the MC, when she comes to deliver him books and give him some useless garbage which was supposed to be super meaningful or something? MC also made some comment after that. I forgot what, I thought it was just some dumb stuff, likely he was comparing her to the rest of his situation like he did with the other LIs. Which, however, does establish her as a LI, that was like 5 minutes in or less.

But if you're going to be pedantic, then allow me to do the same:

Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Does this cause jealousy on the players? ...check
Is she a romantic interest? ...check
Is she involved with someone other than the MC? ...check

Ergo, this is NTR. I don't care with your particular definition, otherwise we'll be throwing dictionaries at each other and it'll be a waste of time.

And if you plan in being ultra-pedantic and say it was not "designed to", it "just happened", then refer to harem.king:
Dev is saying "this is NTR" on another forum.
And as several people said, being NTR is not a crime and we don't kink-shame in F95Zone (or do we?). There's no particular reason to avoid the label, people get scared when it is a minor content/scene because this alienates a huge chunk from potential audience (those whom like, because it is lame, and those whom dislike, because it's there ─ only those whom don't mind remain). However not alienating them is arguably worse, they will have an unpleasant and unexpected surprise which might make a 180º on their opinion and caused them to start hating the game and wishing they never started it in first place. At which point sheer frustration will lead to poor reviews and worse, they might start avoiding their other games.

This being said, I can't say if that scene is currently in as they seem to have attempted a retcon, and the reason why I rated this game poorly has nothing to do with it so it's not like I care if it is or isn't in either.

PS. As for where to use the cheat codes... You can use them in the dungeon&girls game, but they're all wrong anyway.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
What would a dev gain by hiding NTR in a game?
I've asked myself this question many times before. It's not a single case here with this game. Go figure... It's like the devs who are into NTR get a sick pleasure from ruining everything that went vanilla up to a certain point and from making people angry because of that, on purpose. It's like the part of NTR-fans sado-masochistic pleasure comes from the unknown and from emotions of a sudden betrayal (a displays of "how it should be", by their twisted desires, in contrast with the preceding vanilla). And our suggestion to explicitly declare their preferences and planned content at the start goes in conflict with the mentioned desires above.

Same with the japanese adult manga I've encountered throughout the years, from which term NTR takes origin. With time I've started to check if a particular author produces any NTR content at all in any of his works. Because if he does, it's better to avoid any works of such author like a plague, because even if a content at a start isn't labeled as such - it'll most likely occur at a later stages.

Last edited:
Reactions: cichol

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
being NTR is not a crime and we don't kink-shame in F95Zone (or do we?)
I did it once in a thread of a netori game. You can try, but you'll get that removed by mods. Even though my post there has had like 10+ likes from anti-NTR folk, but still. This particular kink-shame is special and it is deserved in my opinion, because NTR-fans try to shove their shit down the throats of everyone, like you said - without warning on 180º.

I don't have anything against gays if they keep it to themselves and to their gay circles and don't hit on me. Same with furries, if they don't wear their furrysuits and talk about their animalistic fucking desires at every opportunity. And, should I notice, in adult games there wasn't observed any forced gay\furry content, if it's mixed with usual heterosexual content. People who are into NTR on the other hand... the very nature of their fetish is that someone fucks over another someone, with "winner\loser" models dynamics and with woman\girl as the mere slut\bitch to be "stolen"\"conquered".

It's intrusive\disturbing for other people's lives and enjoyment by default and that's the main reason for a hate and a kink-shame.

The best case scenario the way I see it - is for us to formalize and recognize a "red flags" that comes with NTR-liking creator. Patterns, tropes, etc. We need to know enemy by the face.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes