HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.1] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Seeloow

Jun 3, 2017
If anyone needs it, I made a money editor, just copy the contents of this file in your console, then use setMoney(999999) and reload the page.

Reactions: razor2509

Eudj

May 27, 2022
The reward system now gives much more. I had values up to 11.5 thousand in the lower yellow room.
On mobile devices (android), scrolling inside the room is more convenient, but still not perfect. It still stutters when scrolling up and down, and it scrolls the whole picture, not the actions inside the room, to let's say complete the room and more often you can refresh the page than scroll up. (firefox browser)
I would also like to see an increase in the range of clothing, and more specifically, an increase in the range of shorts, skirts and pants like leggings, etc.
The idea for the new rooms are soft dominance/submission rooms that need latex/leather items (for the future). This room can be placed on the far right side.

Reactions: Hexoticas

Eudj

May 27, 2022
By the way, unfortunately, in most rooms, and a very wide range of desires of customers, all clothes come down to: medium hair, powder without lipstick, bra, panties and stockings. This will make it possible to satisfy almost any client without problems. And at some point you start using it by sacrificing the points you get, just because you are too lazy to switch clothes.
I propose new mechanics for consideration. For example, a room for which a partner is required. In such rooms there will be a prelude. So first Ryu will play with his own body, then slowly undress, then foreplay and finally a sexual act with a partner.
You can also introduce a new movement - a dance and even a striptease, in which Ryu will take off her outerwear.
Will layers of clothing be introduced? Where will the underwear be under the outerwear?
Also, for the future, I propose to group the icons with actions in the room by type, as in the case of clothes, for example:
1. Posing - face, body, chest or butt, dance;
2. Caressing yourself - playing with nipples, ass, stimulating with hands;
3. Toys - dildos, plugs, etc.;
4. Actions with a partner.
This is for the convenience of the interface, so as not to clutter up the interface and the convenience of adding new actions.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
The reward system now gives much more. I had values up to 11.5 thousand in the lower yellow room.
On mobile devices (android), scrolling inside the room is more convenient, but still not perfect. It still stutters when scrolling up and down, and it scrolls the whole picture, not the actions inside the room, to let's say complete the room and more often you can refresh the page than scroll up. (firefox browser)
I would also like to see an increase in the range of clothing, and more specifically, an increase in the range of shorts, skirts and pants like leggings, etc.
The idea for the new rooms are soft dominance/submission rooms that need latex/leather items (for the future). This room can be placed on the far right side.
By the way, unfortunately, in most rooms, and a very wide range of desires of customers, all clothes come down to: medium hair, powder without lipstick, bra, panties and stockings. This will make it possible to satisfy almost any client without problems. And at some point you start using it by sacrificing the points you get, just because you are too lazy to switch clothes.
I propose new mechanics for consideration. For example, a room for which a partner is required. In such rooms there will be a prelude. So first Ryu will play with his own body, then slowly undress, then foreplay and finally a sexual act with a partner.
You can also introduce a new movement - a dance and even a striptease, in which Ryu will take off her outerwear.
Will layers of clothing be introduced? Where will the underwear be under the outerwear?
Also, for the future, I propose to group the icons with actions in the room by type, as in the case of clothes, for example:
1. Posing - face, body, chest or butt, dance;
2. Caressing yourself - playing with nipples, ass, stimulating with hands;
3. Toys - dildos, plugs, etc.;
4. Actions with a partner.
This is for the convenience of the interface, so as not to clutter up the interface and the convenience of adding new actions.
Thanks for the feedback!
I'll double-check scrolling in firefox on mobile; I use Chrome so may have missed something.
More clothes is something I want to get to after the game is in a good shape (more or less), including a more challenging and interesting room gameplay - as you have noticed, you can put on 'middle' items to get most matches yellow and click through the room. I am thinking of a number of option to make this more diverse - limiting the clothes you can use (maybe you dress somthing before entering the room and then can use only those items), adding a cooldown for actions (like having an orgasm after which you have to wait a round or two before using some actions), making viewers more sophisticated (prefer certain colors, be whimsical about certain body features, or certain action order, etc), also as you mentioned making the viewers expect certain sequence of looks and actions, and so on.

Let me know if you have any more ideas, I'd like to evaluate as many as possible before trying to bring something into the game.

As of underwear / outerwear - I'll need to check how does it look when both are on, it may take some effort to adjust the clothes to look fine when both shown together (like bra and a t-shirt), but otherwise it sounds like a good idea.

Also I'll revisit actions grouping; the biggest issue with the current room design is that there is not that much space to add extra elements :( but it may work for non-mobile version at least.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
There can be many ideas, not all of them are relevant at this stage of development.
For example, some rooms will require you to follow a certain order of actions. It will be like a puzzle that the player will need to solve on demand. For example, it’s right to dance, for example, to touch your face, then your chest, body, butt, dance, take off your outerwear, and so on until you completely undress. And it needs to be done if you correctly solve the cipher on request. It's like solving a puzzle, but it will take a lot of time to implement.
Next, introduce a calendar into the game, in which there will be tasks, significant dates on which something can happen, and even personal requests. For example, the idea of the puzzle proposed above should be made as a separate special event, for which you can get not money, but a unique thing, or even a plastic procedure.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Moreover, you can even issue a message: Coming back from the room and passing the dressing room, you heard two girls talking about the sale that will be this weekend at the local market. The designation appears on the calendar - Sale in 4 days, one of the product groups will be 20% cheaper.
By game engine. If possible, I suggest using pop-ups more actively, as when choosing a wig color, etc. And add if there are additional tabs inside the pop-up window so that you can open them. So without overloading the interface, you can significantly expand navigation and variability of actions. For example request - dance. You choose, the pose tab, the dance subfolder, select a dance from the available ones, for example, twerk. And we can satisfy customers with 3 requests: body, dance, butt.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Thank for sharing these ideas (y)
I want to try some small improvements first, and leaning towards incorporating some sort of sequences into the room gameplay, to replace random assorted requests and improve anticipation / planning aspect of the game.
Currently I continue working on adding various facial features (moles, freckles, scars) to the game, and will likely start looking into the room gameplay improvements after that.

eatboxtv

Jul 28, 2020
A gaff or Tsumiki teaching mc how to tuck could be good way to fulfill naked female crotch. Otherwise great so far looking forward to the future updates.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
The game was updated to 0.7.0; a small update adds new facial features (moles, freckles, and face scars).

1693738724313.png

1693738382430.png

Next I will try to update room requirements and gameplay (but not tooo much) in the attempts to make it a little more dynamic.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
A quick update on room and session changes I am working on:

1. Most of the body-related interests will become requirements of the room.

I realized that it is not possible to change the body features (except hair length and make-up) during the sessions, so there is little sense in showing these interests during the sessions; moving them to the room requirements will allow prepare better for the session, and also make session UI less cluttered (more on the empty cell in #2):
1694344128968.png

Primary interests will be mandatory (it will not be possible to enter the room if any of the primary interests are not matched at least partially).

Secondary interests are nice to have, and matching those will increase the overall experience and currently gained after the session.

The overall match % for all these interests will affect the total score at the end of the session.
1694343958698.png

2. The session will now have an optional single body-related interest instead of 4; it will not affect the reaction, but only allow to get an extra bonus score. These will be minor kinks like moles, scars, maybe hair color, etc. The idea here is that these kinks will not be known beforehand, and the player may adjust the looks in between the sessions to get a bonus score next time.

3. The clothes-related interests during the session will be updated so that if any interest was not matched during the round, and it stayed for the next round, it will need to be matched exactly (to be green), and a partial match will not work.

E.g. if the bra was a partial match for the female clothes, and the female clothes interest stays for the next round, then the bra will not match anymore (will result in the red match) and something else will need to be put on.

This is done to make the partial match clothes (bras, pants, stockings) less effective (i.e. red) next round so that the player has to change the clothes once in a while.
1694344041028.png

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
@Hexoticas
Please be advised that even though this game was updated 2023-09-03, the Latest Updates Page shows that it's been a MONTH since last update and therefore the game is several pages back. I know from my own personal experience I didn't know that the game had been updated until; I went into the actual OP.

1694539855126.png

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
@Hexoticas
Please be advised that even though this game was updated 2023-09-03, the Latest Updates Page shows that it's been a MONTH since last update and therefore the game is several pages back. I know from my own personal experience I didn't know that the game had been updated until; I went into the actual OP.

View attachment 2924267
Hmm I might have forgotten to request the update (or it was ignored). Thanks for pointing that out, we'll see how the next one will get through (it should be out around the beginning end of the next week)

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
0.8.0 is out
The main focus was on reworking session gameplay, making is visually simpler and a little more challenging at the same time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noss

Jun 13, 2017
How do you gain muscles? I'm not seeing any options (I assume it's on Grand Studio) and it's blocking me from accessing three rooms.

Edit: wait, does it depend on shoulder increase?

Last edited:

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Enjoyed this but I can't stress enough how much it pushes you into feminization. Also never shave your hair you can't undo that action
Yeah this is mainly feminization game so you'll have to go though it sooner or later.
I have not come up yet with the idea of how the growing-hair-back will work so there is (still) no way to stop shaving head.

How do you gain muscles? I'm not seeing any options (I assume it's on Grand Studio) and it's blocking me from accessing three rooms.

Edit: wait, does it depend on shoulder increase?
You gain muscles with this procedure. It is unlocked on level 41 IF you have regular shoulders (if you don't, then first you'll need to get them back regular with pills).
1695493753451.png

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes