HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.1] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Seems each of the chats about rooms colors comes early
The color-related chat should come when the 'mixed' rooms are enabled too (Teaser, Discovery, and Incident) - i.e. the new line / color becomes available, but not yet in a 'pure' room, so it probably looks as too early beacuse of that.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
The color-related chat should come when the 'mixed' rooms are enabled too (Teaser, Discovery, and Incident) - i.e. the new line / color becomes available, but not yet in a 'pure' room, so it probably looks as too early beacuse of that.
How do you stop shaving your head?

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
So, I have been playing this game for a while. It's pretty good, and I know there's some room for improvement.
I know you've been asked this before, but I wanna make sure; will you be adding cheats to the game, or is that no bueno for you?

Reactions: Hexoticas

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
So, I have been playing this game for a while. It's pretty good, and I know there's some room for improvement.
I know you've been asked this before, but I wanna make sure; will you be adding cheats to the game, or is that no bueno for you?
I did not think about adding cheats, but can you name few that you would want to see / use in the game? I may then add some similar functionality the same way I recently added two options to the in Settings / Gameplay section.

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe like lowering the restrictions of endings and/or requirements for shows, or a booster to get more rep per session.
If not, then who am I to argue about some things not added in. I just like some QoL additions to my games.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Maybe like lowering the restrictions of endings and/or requirements for shows, or a booster to get more rep per session.
If not, then who am I to argue about some things not added in. I just like some QoL additions to my games.
Thing is QoL are coming some have to be tested first and such, I made the suggestion that your character could do an all-natural stuff where you take IE the breast growth pill over a long enough period and your breasts get larger and larger till max out and full transformation into a woman and get pregnant and such as a part of the fetish. was told the game creator look into it and see what can be done still waiting nothing much new.
QoL are coming just need be patient they will come.

Reactions: NickyD67

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Lowering restrictions for endings is something that should be easy to add.
The rest may partially be covered by the rework I am currently doing - it will be possible to unlock two endings of the same line during a single playthrough, which results into fewer overall restarts (6 instead of 12) and higher currency gain (+50%)
And if that does not help, I'll revisit these pain points later.

Thing is QoL are coming some have to be tested first and such, I made the suggestion that your character could do an all-natural stuff where you take IE the breast growth pill over a long enough period and your breasts get larger and larger till max out and full transformation into a woman and get pregnant and such as a part of the fetish. was told the game creator look into it and see what can be done still waiting nothing much new.
QoL are coming just need be patient they will come.
Yeah I have this on my list, and since this requires additional design and likely art work - I will be able to get to this some time later; first I want to finish smaller things.

Reactions: NickyD67

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Lowering restrictions for endings is something that should be easy to add.
The rest may partially be covered by the rework I am currently doing - it will be possible to unlock two endings of the same line during a single playthrough, which results into fewer overall restarts (6 instead of 12) and higher currency gain (+50%)
And if that does not help, I'll revisit these pain points later.

Yeah I have this on my list, and since this requires additional design and likely art work - I will be able to get to this some time later; first I want to finish smaller things.
in my case naturally smaller things QoL stuff and such naturally just takes time

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Will static pictures be added to the background, well, just the background of the room you are in? Will a rear view be added in the future? And a possible transformation not only to the hips, but also to the buttocks?

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Will static pictures be added to the background, well, just the background of the room you are in? Will a rear view be added in the future? And a possible transformation not only to the hips, but also to the buttocks?
I was thinking about adding a background that would evolve while you purchase certain items, but never got to it really. Thanks for reminding, I'll add it back to the list, not to forget again.
And I like the rear view idea too, that would require some art work, but should be easier to do than the front. I'll give it a try when I get a chance to see if that would work.
As for the buttocks, I'm not even sure that the front view would allow to see those well, but that may work for the rear view, so we'll see (y)

Reactions: Eudj

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I am now almost done with leveling / endings redesign, which includes ability to see two endings from the same line per single completion, and as the result 2x increased progression rate, and additional 2x currency gain rate.

I tested it and it looks good, however I now also want to try to allow opening multiple endings per single completion, so that 100% could be reached in only 3 completions (instead of 13 as it is now, or 6 in current redesigned state) - 1) group of green + blue endings, then 2) group of purple + crimson + pink endings, and lastly 3) both yellow endings

This is done primarily to reduce the number of times the game should be completed / restarted, given that a good portion of a restarted game is very similar to what has already been seen.
With only 3 restarts (or 6 if the idea won't work), there should be much less repetitiveness, which as I see is a huge downside of the game.

That said, next update with this be out in the next few days, depending on whether 3-compeltions idea will work or not.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Alright, so I ended up going even further and removed the necessity to restart the game to open new endings - all the endings may now be unlocked during a single game completion.

You can find the change log in the first post.

This change allows for much faster completion, and less repetitiveness, and also opens better options for adding additional content later in the game (which I now do not need to think how to transfer to the new games, etc).

The thread was updated with the 0.6.0 links, and the online version is updated as well.

I would recommend starting the new game from scratch, to fully experience the new progress speed, currency gain, and endings exploration.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So What triggers an ending?
Finally, with the help of your reduction of failure impact I have reached the end of the 1st column -Level 50- Rule.
Do I have to go into settings and press the forget wanderings button?

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
So What triggers an ending?
Finally, with the help of your reduction of failure impact I have reached the end of the 1st column -Level 50- Rule.
Do I have to go into settings and press the forget wanderings button?
You can hover over specific ending to see its requirement / triggers.
And after opening it you just continue playing to explore other endings, collect items etc.
The Forget button is there to reset all progress on case someone would want to, so you don't need it in this case.

Reactions: dav121

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
The online version was updated 0.6.1 - What's New section was added to the start screen, along with the notification saying that the new version is out. This is to make visible that the version was updated (which may be easily missed as the only indication is a small version number on the start screen).
This is not that relevant to the offline version (you know the version was updated if you download it) so I'll update those files some time later.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
And one more update was made to the online and offline game (0.6.3).
Two main changes are:
  • Increased currency gain rate by another 50% (the amount gained right now by the time all rooms are completed and all endings are opened should be ~equal to the price of key services needed during the game plus the price of all items being sold, meaning that there should be not much (if any) additional farming after all rooms are done). If anyone notices a big currency shortage (or excess) at that time - please let me know.
  • One more quality-of-life option was added to reveal key interests (the ones that result into dislike when mismatched) of the rooms; this allows to evaluate and prepare for the room before entering it.
    1692793619179.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WanderingRyo-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what's the breast size requirement for the Muse ending? is it 3500 cc?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes