HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.1] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I've completed dark theme (let's call it attempt #1) and put a preview build under
I would appreciate if dark theme fans tried it out and said what is too dark / still to bright / etc. The switch is located in the navigation bar left to the fullscreen mode button.
I tried using your link provided for testing the new dark worked good for me wasnt too dark or too bright

Reactions: Hexoticas

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
I've completed dark theme (let's call it attempt #1) and put a preview build under
I would appreciate if dark theme fans tried it out and said what is too dark / still to bright / etc. The switch is located in the navigation bar left to the fullscreen mode button.
Wow, just what I need, thx

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
v0.4.0 was released.
Most of changes were made (and will be made) per feedback in this thread, so thanks everyone for all the suggestions!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: harisheldon70

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Which labels where updated
Some services were 'operations', now all are 'surgeries'.

What's the difference between the Gentle and Curious reactions?
Curious is about being interested in trying (feminine) things, and gentle is more about wanting to try them.

itd be good if there was some tool tips for what things means.
Can you please list few things which are missing or have unclaer tooltips?

Le Happr

Jan 4, 2023
It's pretty refreshing to have a new 2D sissification game, the artstyle is pretty unique too.

I know the game just released but are you planning to include chastity cages? It's a nice feminization mechanic imo, seeing the penis shrinking and getting smaller cages is pretty erotic too.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly my biggest things were how railroady it feels, and the lack of "natural" choices.

When I say railroady i mean how at the start it sets you for andro/fem and then for a good portion of the middle stuff its mostly andro, even though if your doing fem you get there by 30-40.

The lack of "natural" choices was mostly how after a point the game makes it seem like you HAVE to get surgeries to progress more fem, while the injections and such dont really count as "natural" either, it is a bit disappointing for someone who doesnt want to have the surgery stuff done

darthgreed

Jul 14, 2019
Girlfriend ending don't achievable: my hips too wide, but if I decrease them Tsumiki stop liking player

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
It's pretty refreshing to have a new 2D sissification game, the artstyle is pretty unique too.

I know the game just released but are you planning to include chastity cages? It's a nice feminization mechanic imo, seeing the penis shrinking and getting smaller cages is pretty erotic too.
I did not think about this, but it may fit the game well, I'll add it to my investigate list.

Honestly my biggest things were how railroady it feels, and the lack of "natural" choices.

When I say railroady i mean how at the start it sets you for andro/fem and then for a good portion of the middle stuff its mostly andro, even though if your doing fem you get there by 30-40.

The lack of "natural" choices was mostly how after a point the game makes it seem like you HAVE to get surgeries to progress more fem, while the injections and such dont really count as "natural" either, it is a bit disappointing for someone who doesnt want to have the surgery stuff done
"Natural" way is in my list, and I like it too, hopefully I'll find a way to add it to the game so that it was interactive enough.

Girlfriend ending don't achievable: my hips too wide, but if I decrease them Tsumiki stop liking player
I think you need Feminine or Female-ish impression for Trumiki to like you; if it drops to Trap when you decrease the hip size, then you may try increasing eyes or lips or breasts, or decreasing nose or mouth to get back to Fem impression.

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
latest version of Firefox, tried both online and downloaded versions.
mizuno_j figured out that one of styling addon was preventing the game from loading properly; if someone gets a similar issue, then try disabling addons / extensions that may alter page styles.

Meanwhile, I completed the in-game Club "chat" when certain questions are revealed and answered along the game, which should make it easier to play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also want to complete various eyebrows selection (and add it to the same section as facial expressions) and then I plan to release the update.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The progression is very frustrating if you fail a cam session and therefore lose a completion score. The game is grindy enough can you please let the completion score stand? Just because you fail one cam session shouldn't nullify the successful completion of a previous session

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes