HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.1] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Nerf unisex shorts to be yellow at least for "dressed F", otherwise they are strictly better than skirt (which comes later).
Hi, you can also get the skirt (green) at level 16, before getting to these shorts, but it does make sense for these shorts to be yellow for "dressed F", so I'll likely make this change, thanks (y)

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
It is hard to tell what's wrong without access to the browser, maybe googling similar cases may help.

Meanwhile, I put up a list of changes I plan to work on next (also added to the first post and will update it there):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then unfortunantly i can noit play your product im not gonna sit there and try and restart a game every single time over and over again

shawkyc

Nov 21, 2020
This is a great time killer, but if you're going for completion, it's not exactly easy to keep track of what you're missing. There's just too many things to go over and even then, it seems like some things are locked behind very very specific triggers. I can't quite figure out what I'm missing on my 99% save. Literally just missing 1 item.

Reactions: Hexoticas

Eudj

May 27, 2022
cool game. But the opening of goods in the store is not at all obvious. For example, breast augmentation surgery is first required to be done cheap and rough, and only then more expensive ones for that size appear. Why are they then? I think they should appear at the same time. Some goods in the uror are not clear how to open. The game is very lacking in help. Well, if you play on a mobile phone, the game goes fine, but the screen scrolling is buggy.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
This is a great time killer, but if you're going for completion, it's not exactly easy to keep track of what you're missing. There's just too many things to go over and even then, it seems like some things are locked behind very very specific triggers. I can't quite figure out what I'm missing on my 99% save. Literally just missing 1 item.
You are missing a flat-chest voucher that you'll get after decreasing breast size with the blue pills.
It looks like vouchers are hard to track in particular :unsure: I think we need and in-game chat with the Advisor who would give hints during the game, including what is missing (when, say, you only miss 5-10 items), and unlocking new questions and answers along the game. I imagine something said during the dialogue can be forgotten, and the chat would be helpful to remember this and also learn new things.
Thanks for pointing this problem once again!

cool game. But the opening of goods in the store is not at all obvious. For example, breast augmentation surgery is first required to be done cheap and rough, and only then more expensive ones for that size appear. Why are they then? I think they should appear at the same time. Some goods in the uror are not clear how to open. The game is very lacking in help. Well, if you play on a mobile phone, the game goes fine, but the screen scrolling is buggy.
Thanks for the feedback! I've been working on this game for so long that lots of things are obvious to me (which are obviously not :rolleyes:). The next update will include more hints and FAQ section, and later I'll add and in-game chat as describe above which hopefully will improve the experience.

The idea behind breast quality was that first you can only get some questionable surgery, and only then 'respectable' clinics would work with you. You are right that those better ones are not necessary during the game, but are rather a part of collection to collect (like same clothes of different colors). That said, quality may later become more significant during the club activities.

Can you also say if you use full screen when you play on mobile and have scrolling issues? Do you play it in a portrait or a landscape orientation?

Last edited:

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, so uh, I can't work with this. Going to have to put a stopper in making an electron version unless source code ends up being released.

Actually took me a minute to figure out why vim of all things was shitting itself trying to load the file.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Suggestion - fake boobs item that works only under clothes (yellow under bra, green under upper clothes)
I had fake boobs items in the design but was not able to fit them neatly in the story back then. Now that you reminded of these, it is definitely worth revisiting, thanks (y)

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Fake boobs would be ok what about all natural where if you keep taking the natural pills your breasts grow over time and are natural but takes longer to do. Also, what if your hair grow accelerator could also be used to grow longer hair naturally instead of wigs all the time as one of the things the fans want in the CAM shows and such natural stuff and not fake stuff, so it fits a more picky audience.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Can you also say if you use full screen when you play on mobile and have scrolling issues? Do you play it in a portrait or a landscape orientation?
The problem is vertical scrolling in the field with actions. Often it considers that the entire page has scrolled and when you try to look up (where the escape button is located if inside the room), it suggests reloading the page instead of scrolling. No, firefox brouser and PC tipe wiewing.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
And I would also like more operations, such as narrowing the waist, a couple more hips. Well, as I understand it, this is future content for additional clothes, shoes, further changes in the genitals, etc.?

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Fake boobs would be ok what about all natural where if you keep taking the natural pills your breasts grow over time and are natural but takes longer to do. Also, what if your hair grow accelerator could also be used to grow longer hair naturally instead of wigs all the time as one of the things the fans want in the CAM shows and such natural stuff and not fake stuff, so it fits a more picky audience.
'All natural' sounds intriguing :sneaky: I added this to the ideas list. It may also help make replayability more diverse, i.e. getting to the same goal by different means.

The problem is vertical scrolling in the field with actions. Often it considers that the entire page has scrolled and when you try to look up (where the escape button is located if inside the room), it suggests reloading the page instead of scrolling. No, firefox brouser and PC tipe wiewing.
I had similar on chrome before the full-screen mode; I'll try firefox on mobile to see how it behaves on my device.

And I would also like more operations, such as narrowing the waist, a couple more hips. Well, as I understand it, this is future content for additional clothes, shoes, further changes in the genitals, etc.?
Yeah there is much lovely content I would like to add to the game, thanks to the feedbacks in the thread in particular. Hopefully I'll have time to work on it.

shawkyc

Nov 21, 2020
You are missing a flat-chest voucher that you'll get after decreasing breast size with the blue pills.
It looks like vouchers are hard to track in particular :unsure: I think we need and in-game chat with the Advisor who would give hints during the game, including what is missing (when, say, you only miss 5-10 items), and unlocking new questions and answers along the game. I imagine something said during the dialogue can be forgotten, and the chat would be helpful to remember this and also learn new things.
Thanks for pointing this problem once again!
Thanks for the hint. A few other things I noticed while I was going through the game:

1. Some medium hairstyles are counted as long. (The ones shown below trigger long hair length requirements in shows, despite being called "medium length wig")
1690887709500.png
1690887723398.png
1690887805949.png

2. Please put a buy-all button for the hairstyles at the very least, because it took me a good 2-3 minutes going through clicking each of them when I was trying to collect all items. (Maybe buy-all for clothing too while you're at it.

Edit: Also one thing that I really wished was in the game:
A way to tell which exact requirements make you fail in a specific show, and what size/shape they need to be in.

I had way too many situations where I got frustrated simply because I couldn't remember what I needed, inadvertently causing me to fail and having to do 2 extra runs to make up for the fail, or even more in some cases, especially in the later shows that have much more requirements.

You could make it an expensive buyable feature, maybe like a scouting thing, that allows late-game completionists to see the specific fail-checks on each show.

Last edited:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone know the setting i need to change on my Microsoft edge web browser for the game to save properly

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Thanks for the hint. A few other things I noticed while I was going through the game:

1. Some medium hairstyles are counted as long. (The ones shown below trigger long hair length requirements in shows, despite being called "medium length wig")
View attachment 2816543
View attachment 2816544
View attachment 2816546

2. Please put a buy-all button for the hairstyles at the very least, because it took me a good 2-3 minutes going through clicking each of them when I was trying to collect all items. (Maybe buy-all for clothing too while you're at it.

Edit: Also one thing that I really wished was in the game:
A way to tell which exact requirements make you fail in a specific show, and what size/shape they need to be in.

I had way too many situations where I got frustrated simply because I couldn't remember what I needed, inadvertently causing me to fail and having to do 2 extra runs to make up for the fail, or even more in some cases, especially in the later shows that have much more requirements.

You could make it an expensive buyable feature, maybe like a scouting thing, that allows late-game completionists to see the specific fail-checks on each show.
Thanks for these findings!
1. Looks like a typo in a description (should be long, not middle), but I'll check if I wanted these to be long or not.
2. Sounds reasonable, I'll look where I can put such a button (y)
3. I tried to put main interests into the room hint so that it was possible to see what to anticipate, however you are not the first one complaining about this not being clear enough :unsure:
1690901404611.png 1690901443868.png

I'll think about scouting, and maybe as an easy way to alleviate this, I'll make escaping the room not to decrease the completion progress (only genuine fails wil decrease); this will allow to scout as much as you want for the expense of some rep and credits.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I've completed dark theme (let's call it attempt #1) and put a preview build under
I would appreciate if dark theme fans tried it out and said what is too dark / still to bright / etc. The switch is located in the navigation bar left to the fullscreen mode button.

Reactions: Xyla and qwetry101
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes