3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for answering my question. When I think about it introducing Luna and Rolf at the same time makes an awful lot of sense. Honestly though I find myself pleasantly surprised at his inclusion (when I was trying to figure out this new character's identity I went through every male Hufflepuff I knew of before settling on Cedric and his name did not come up at all).

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
(when I was trying to figure out this new character's identity I went through every male Hufflepuff I knew of before settling on Cedric and his name did not come up at all).
In the original source, the Hufflepuff students are not given much attention. As a rule, a person who is not a fan can not name more than two or three such students. So we could choose anyone. Why not Rolf? Moreover, his grandfather is really popular)

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Are you going to try to keep the genders even in future updates or is there going to come a time when you have decided that the game has enough wizards and you start to focus solely on adding new witches? I personally want you to add as many witches as you can manage but certainly appreciate the world being fleshed out with a bunch of wizards as well.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Are you going to try to keep the genders even in future updates or is there going to come a time when you have decided that the game has enough wizards and you start to focus solely on adding new witches? I personally want you to add as many witches as you can manage but certainly appreciate the world being fleshed out with a bunch of wizards as well.
Many players play as female character. Part of them interested in m/f relationship ) Perhaps witches will be more than wizards in the final version of the game. But not much more. We must take into account the interests of all our players)

protodem

Aug 9, 2017
Does this have the same type of animation as my strange sis? The story and route selection were good but the art and animation was a let down. Although the art does seem better on this one, fingers crossed for the animation.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Does this have the same type of animation as my strange sis? The story and route selection were good but the art and animation was a let down. Although the art does seem better on this one, fingers crossed for the animation.
We decided to do less animations of the camera, because the pace of the game is greater. Locations change more often and so on. But there are many more backgrounds that are animated by themselves in this game. Candles and fireplaces are burning, the landscape is moving outside the window of the train, water is flowing and so on. There will also be an animation of sexual scenes, but at a lower level than in our previous game. Because there are a lot more characters and we can not focus on just one them.

Reactions: hentaillama

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I do not recommend playing this version for the sake of the gameplay, because it is a beta. It's better to wait until Saturday, when I release a public version.

Reactions: Kendra and UncleVT

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Cannot get very far (male wizard)
Crashes entering the Olw's Tower (sic) on the first day. Exception "name 'rstalk' is not defined"

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
meh... to much work to see some tits, then game breaking error
"NameError: name 'lltalk' is not defined"

i'll pass

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Not much ero content, the game feels laggy at times (rather most of the time, and my machine is quite decent) and the art style is a little... well, not my preferred style.
That said, I like the harry potter theme, and the overall gameplay experience has potential. I always like stats and a little grind, makes unlocking the sex scenes feel much more rewarding. So far there are too few rewards though.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

So, we made it. Public version of 0.3x is ready.
Main changes compared to 0.2x are:

- added more than 13,000 words, divided into 11 quests and many small events
- added two new students.
- a lot of sandbox mode is improvements.
- added music.

To get most of the quests, you need to develop relationships with other students. Only two quests require a certain skill value for now.

You can download it at our Patreon page:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

So, we made it. Public version of 0.3x is ready.
Main changes compared to 0.2x are:

- added more than 13,000 words, divided into 11 quests and many small events
- added two new students.
- a lot of sandbox mode is improvements.
- added music.

To get most of the quests, you need to develop relationships with other students. Only two quests require a certain skill value for now.

You can download it at our Patreon page:
The post is not public for a free/public version it makes normal no sense so I think you make a mistake.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Our plans.

Earlier I already wrote that we have certain plans for the next version. Well, it's time to reveal them.
For now, most of the quests have a romantic and vanilla background. This is an important part of the game, but not the only one. Even in the original books, we saw bullying, harassment and so on. Adult students will not be able to do without it. So, the next update will be dedicated to the Dark Side of Hogwarts. You can expect illegal use of spells. Perhaps you will be forced to do something that you do not really like... Or vice versa ) Perhaps you will be blackmailed. Or you can do it by yourself. Perhaps we will make negative relationships useful, and some quests will be active only for negative relationships. You can expect something more then kissing and groping. We hope...
We will also try to add the possibility to be sorted into Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Stay with us!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes