3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
How should i can develop relationships with other students ? Which options should I choose?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
How should i can develop relationships with other students ? Which options should I choose?
Just try to talk to them. Ask what they like and what they do not. And so on. In one conversation you can get from zero to three points, depending on your actions and your stats.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We get the same type of questions from the players. So, we decided to make a mini FAQ about gameplay.

So:

Q) Nothing happens in the game. How can I get the quests?

A) For most of the quests, you must have a high level of relationship with the characters. Typically, the "friend" level is sufficient for the first character's quest.

Q) How can I improve the relationship with the character?

A) You need to talk to him or her. Also, the relationship increases during quests. But I think that you have a problem with getting a quest, isn't it?

Q) I talk to the character, but the relationship does not go up. Or even go down. What should I do?

A) There is no single model of successful conversation. The conversation depends on your stats, the character's relationship to you, your House, and just on your luck.
The main stat you should pay attention to is your character's LOOKS.
Your looks is positively affected by: high charisma, expensive robes, some other items received in the game.
Your looks is negatively affected by: low charisma and the level of your hygiene. If you take a shower rarely, then the surrounding characters don't like it.
Just try not to start conversations, if you current looks is lesser then 8 (higher is better).

Q) What topics improve relationships best?

A) There is no single answer to this question. As a rule, it is best to try a different topics and look at the character's reaction. And do not limit yourself to one topic. If you say what he or she wants to hear, then you can improve your relationship by 2-3 points at once.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
What's the stat "Quick Eye" used for? Other than costing my house 10 points I don't see any other mentions of it.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
What's the stat "Quick Eye" used for? Other than costing my house 10 points I don't see any other mentions of it.
This is a common perception and observation. Used in cases where you need to notice or detect something. In the current version you can raise it only during the night event with Filch.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So people who have played the new version, does it have any meaningful content over the 0.2 release ? The way the art is done in this game, unren'ing the game and looking at the new pictures is pretty pointless.
You see the Changelog spoiler in the first post, right? :p
And yep, there are more quests, some are quite hard to find, but that's very nice and challenging so that's good, events and minor and bigger changes. Also new characters (Luna quite fabulous).
But what's meaningful to you is quite subjective. :D

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
yo GCStudio!
thanks for your work, updates and posts here.

Best wishes for you and your crew.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
It's from quest 14 )
And how i can start this quest 14?
Is it mandatory to flirt with characters that I have no interest in? For example, can not I have a game where I play with a girl and only flirt with the girls? Do I have to flirt with guys to advance the game?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes