3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
And how i can start this quest 14?
Well, I can say that this quest is skill-related, not relation-related. And start after Oct. 1st.

And how i can start this quest 14?
Is it mandatory to flirt with characters that I have no interest in? For example, can not I have a game where I play with a girl and only flirt with the girls? Do I have to flirt with guys to advance the game?[/QUOTE]
Usually no. If you at Gryffindor, then you must complete Colin quest for Astoria route. But this is the only exception.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I can say that this quest is skill-related, not relation-related. And start after Oct. 1st.

Is it mandatory to flirt with characters that I have no interest in? For example, can not I have a game where I play with a girl and only flirt with the girls? Do I have to flirt with guys to advance the game?
Usually no. If you at Gryffindor, then you must complete Colin quest for Astoria route. But this is the only exception.

So, i need to be friend with Colin to get Astoria route, but i don't need get in love with him or any other person to start a quest?
I can play a game 100% gay/lesbian or 100% straith? Or both, if i want?
right?

And just a suggestion: Why people in bathroom are using clothes? Why not in towels, minor clothes or naked? ;)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I can play a game 100% gay/lesbian or 100% straith? Or both, if i want?
right?
I'm not garantee for 100% gay/lesbian. It's an option, after all. In any case, some quests are available for the straith player character only. And some for gay/lesbians only.

And just a suggestion: Why people in bathroom are using clothes? Why not in towels, minor clothes or naked? ;)
It's just not ready. We do not have nude sprites for all characters yet. But you can be able to see it in the next versions.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.32c hotfix

We are just released a new hotfix.
Main changes:

- A LOT of text improvements in the English version.

- Gameplay FAQ was intergated into the game menu.

- Fixed another two bugs in Quidditch's events.

You can download it at the release page

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Wands and Witches 0.32c hotfix

We are just released a new hotfix.
Main changes:

- A LOT of text improvements in the English version.

- Gameplay FAQ was intergated into the game menu.

- Fixed another two bugs in Quidditch's events.

You can download it at the release page
i wish there is a walkthrough somwhere , The options and requirements for quests are too many and too tiring :(

great game BTW :)

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Just wanted to add the relationship variables to this list as well. I can't figure out how to not make everyone hate me anyway.

25 gets you "Best Friend" status. Anything higher than 99 breaks the text. I would set it quite high as it just seems like everyone is pissed you even looked at them.

Player -> NPCs

player.r_ag = Astoria Greengrass
player.r_ck = Colin Creevey
player.r_dm = Draco Malfoy
player.r_gg = Hermione Granger
player.r_hp = Harry Potter
player.r_jw = Ginny Weasley
player.r_nt = Nymphadora Tonks
player.r_pc = ???
player.r_ss = Severus Snape

NPCs -> Player

agc.r_pc = Astoria Greengrass
ckc.r_pc = Colin Creevey
dmc.r_pc = Draco Malfoy
ggc.r_pc = Hermione Granger
hpc.r_pc = Harry Potter
jwc.r_pc = Ginny Weasley
ntc.r_pc = Nymphadora Tonks
ssc.r_pc = Severus Snape

You can also modify the NPC's relationships between each other, but I don't know that there is any point to that yet.
what is the code for the charisma stat?

edit : firgured it out , its player.a_char = charisma

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Quest 14 is stat-related, and start after oct, 1. That's all I can say about it )))
What about 10? With whom it should be at least?

About 14 & skills - i've got almost no idea anymore: it's already 4 of october, all the subjects including flying is more than 10 points, i don't know how to rise stealth(Astoria & Drako quest are the only possibilities i know, but i don't know how to finish Astoria's quest if choose to lie to both teachers), and quick eye is 5 so far(my faculty is around 70 point lower than all others), all the npc's are best friends...

Also game seems a bit hard for the system and it's the only Ren'Py game i know so far that goes CTD after being minimized for a while :(

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
What about 10? With whom it should be at least?
Draco )))

About 14 & skills - i've got almost no idea anymore: it's already 4 of october, all the subjects including flying is more than 10 points,
Are you sure you need to have a skill value more than....? Perhaps it should be less than....? )
No more spoilers anyway ) This quest is really hard to get.

Also game seems a bit hard for the system and it's the only Ren'Py game i know so far that goes CTD after being minimized for a while :(
This is strange. Can you tell me which scenes is hard for your system?

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Draco )))
So if i choose Hermione side in Draco quest then 10 quest locks?

Are you sure you need to have a skill value more than....? Perhaps it should be less than....? )
No more spoilers anyway ) This quest is really hard to get.
So it's a skill afterall, not a subject :)

This is strange. Can you tell me which scenes is hard for your system?
It's strangely stable at the evening :D I'll look more into it and try to provide you a screenshot :)

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I just read this page so sry if it already came up - but if you did at least start too many quests - the last one's won't be visible anymore! Any you can't seem to scroll through it (also w.o. keys).

Btw. I wish there were some pages, where scrolling would not call last actions. This could be done f.e. with a trigger ( but be sure to use a failsave-trigger and check on trigger and fail-save on every page).

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I just read this page so sry if it already came up - but if you did at least start too many quests - the last one's won't be visible anymore! Any you can't seem to scroll through it (also w.o. keys).

Btw. I wish there were some pages, where scrolling would not call last actions. This could be done f.e. with a trigger ( but be sure to use a failsave-trigger and check on trigger and fail-save on every page).
There is a scroll bar at the left edge of the quest page.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Purity Sin make an another gameplay for Wands and Witches. You can check it here

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Does this game have any content at all? Looks like another one of those grindfest games.. too lazy to talk the same thing with people for 100 times...

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

anon9991

Feb 6, 2018
How do I start the quest with Astoria? I've done the quest with Colin already and I don't know what else to do to trigger it

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
How do I start the quest with Astoria? I've done the quest with Colin already and I don't know what else to do to trigger it
You need choose confront Collin and be friendly with Astoria. After this, increase your friendship with her, talk and flirt, if you can.
The quest will start in the Library.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes