3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Greetings!
The text for the new version (0.4x) is completely ready. Now we have to finish the graphics (there are many new poses for the characters, and there will also be two new characters). Also, there will be two or three new soundtracks in this version.
In the new version you can be sorted into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. The background for Ravenclaw is ready, the Hufflepuff's location is in the process.
Also, in the new version both male and female player characters will be able to lose their innocence) Probably, it will not be with the best partners for the first time. And, perhaps, you will regret it later. In any case, you can not do it - the choice is yours.
We will release an alpha version of the new update before the end of this month.
Best Regards,
The Team!

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just released the new build for our 10+ Patrons!

It's still a rough alpha. Main changes from 0.3x are:

- Added 6 new quest, all of them are erotic themed. Two of them included real sex this time.
- Now you can be sorted to Rawenclaw or Hufflepuff (you must to play prologue).
- Three new soundracks.
- More then 5000 words.
- Saves from 0.3х must be compatible.

TODO before public release:
- A lot of random events (text already written and awaiting to be added to geme's code).
- Gossiping girls.
- New animations for several locations.

We will release the beta version in about a week.

aan3

Feb 25, 2018
Hello guys, I need help. I already have a friend or best friend relationship with most of the characters, but I do not know how to unlock quests 7, 9, 14. anyone can give me tips?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.41a-Beta

Beta version is out for our patrons. I hope the 0.4x branch is basically ready. Only small edits and fixes are possible before the public version. So you can play it. Or wait before public release...

Main changes from 0.3x are:

- Added 6 new quest, all of them are erotic themed. Two of them included sex scenes.
- Added 14 sandbox events.
- Four new side character.
- Gossiping girls. They can give you a hint about how to get the quest. They can also comment on your achievements. And they can just talk about all sorts of nonsense. Basically, lewd nonsense...
- Three new soundracks.
- More then 7500 words.
- Saves from 0.3х must be compatible.

If you have not played our game yet, then this version is a good point to start.

Reactions: Kiiiro and UncleVT

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just release the 0.42 Public version. Main changes from 0.3x are:

- Added 6 new quest, all of them are erotic themed. Two of them included sex scenes.
- Added 14 sandbox events.
- Four new side character.
- Gossiping girls. They can give you a hint about how to get the quest. They can also comment on your achievements. And they can just talk about all sorts of nonsense. Basically, lewd nonsense...
- Three new soundracks.
- More then 7500 words.
- Saves from 0.3х are compatible.

If you have not played our game yet, then this version is a good point to start.

You can download it at our Patreon page:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Art looks cool and it's set in Harry Potter universe is interesting, but pages and pages of players complaining about it being very grindy and quests not triggering isn't a good sign :confused:

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Art looks cool and it's set in Harry Potter universe is interesting, but pages and pages of players complaining about it being very grindy and quests not triggering isn't a good sign :confused:
to be fair,people will allways complain about something.

from what i've played of it so far it's quite fun,plus it has luna in it which for me,even if there's nothing much in the way of sexual stuff with her yet is a bonus as i love luna.

you should allways play games yourself even if other people are saying bad stuff about it,after all you might like it

Devron

Oct 3, 2017
We need some kind of tutorial or walkthrough, because I managed to pass only the first two quests and can't figure out anything else after that.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Every quest triggers (checked every one of them personally), others complaining simply because they can't find out the requirements of the quests. And that's not the devs fault!

Change-logs:

and how about spellcheck?
Still better that most of the games I played. Also you can report the bugs you found you know... I mean exactly, because that way the devs can found and fix faster...

We need some kind of tutorial or walkthrough, because I managed to pass only the first two quests and can't figure out anything else after that.
Gossip girls in the game. Also there is a guide under construction...
Still if you write exactly which quest you can't find, I'll try to write some hints.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Okay, whenever I try to ahve a conversation with anyone I get a -2. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I guess you do something wrong. Everyone have some topic which you shouldn't mention (tho it's still there as option in the conversation)... Also even some option is there, you need higher relation to get positive points for it.
You should praise them of course, chat about various topics, you should talk about favourite subject, and you definitely should mention your true favourite subject not just any of them.
Some people will talk about their free time interest for the first time, some need higher relationship. The same goes to the "what you think about others" topic. Avoid the insult part of course. Don't close the conversation without talking about anything, because that's mostly lead to negative points.

And as a last resort, if you provide a save and the people you have problem with, I'll try to help more.

Jul 31, 2017
I guess you do something wrong. Everyone have some topic which you shouldn't mention (tho it's still there as option in the conversation)... Also even some option is there, you need higher relation to get positive points for it.
You should praise them of course, chat about various topics, you should talk about favourite subject, and you definitely should mention your true favourite subject not just any of them.
Some people will talk about their free time interest for the first time, some need higher relationship. The same goes to the "what you think about others" topic. Avoid the insult part of course. Don't close the conversation without talking about anything, because that's mostly lead to negative points.

And as a last resort, if you provide a save and the people you have problem with, I'll try to help more.
It's happening even if I talk to them and immediatly exit out of the conversation. Here's the save file. Thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes