3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I unlocked all quests except for 5,21,20 and 14 thanks to you
I figured out the skill needed for the quest 14 but is there any way to decrees it.
and for quest 20 is the relation ship level too high or too low
wich level is needed for quest 14?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In quest 10 i choose "You are only a friend". I don't date any male studant with my girl MC. She is 100% lesbian.
I only date Ginny and Luna. Flirt with Astoria and waiting to flirt with Hermione.

So, if this quests is obligatory date any guy to active, i will not play then.
Thanks for your attention! :)

Aug 7, 2017
In quest 10 i choose "You are only a friend". I don't date any male studant with my girl MC. She is 100% lesbian.
I only date Ginny and Luna. Flirt with Astoria and waiting to flirt with Hermione.

So, if this quests is obligatory date any guy to active, i will not play then.
Thanks for your attention! :)
If Draco gave you the present and your friendship changes very badly the event will trigger

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
If Draco gave you the present and your friendship changes very badly the event will trigger
Yeah... he give a bracelet and my friendship is Best Friend. Só, i can do quest 20.
But quest 19 no, cause depend to date Collin (or Harry, cause Manfegor said a "male Griffindor studant")?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yeah... he give a bracelet and my friendship is Best Friend. Só, i can do quest 20.
But quest 19 no, cause depend to date Collin (or Harry, cause Manfegor said a "male Griffindor studant")?
I just said quest 20 need date, which is you done (well... still... kind of a date) and that relationship. Quest 19 need just relastionship (if you choose whatever option in quest 6).
So you can still do both quest.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I just said quest 20 need date, which is you done (well... still... kind of a date) and that relationship. Quest 19 need just relastionship (if you choose whatever option in quest 6).
Sorry
So I did not understand very well.
Without date any guy? Or flirt with any guy?

mmxx100

Aug 28, 2017
Hi i's still stuck on quests 19 and 20
can someone please tell me at least what relationship levels i need to have
i got the bracelet from malfoy and posed for collin in quest 6
both of the relationships are maxed

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Is there any H-Scene in the game so far ? Really like the Art style
Only real scene I found was a fingering scene with Ginny. No idea about the guys though.

Looking forward to scenes with Astoria and Hermione in the future.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes