3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any H-Scene in the game so far ? Really like the Art style
Only real scene I found was a fingering scene with Ginny. No idea about the guys though.

Looking forward to scenes with Astoria and Hermione in the future.
There is a male scene with Ginny, and as far as I know, it's a blowjob. There's also a scene with the librarian, iirc.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,for some reason i dont yet have quests 7,9 and 14.

does anybody know how to get those ones ?

also,i'm assuming i have to get my DADA to a high level after giving astoria the gilderoy book ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
so,for some reason i dont yet have quests 7,9 and 14.

does anybody know how to get those ones ?

also,i'm assuming i have to get my DADA to a high level after giving astoria the gilderoy book ?
Try to see in this stuff (quests for the most recent version isn't there as an agreement with the developer, but as you need older quests, there should be your answer).

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i've done the first part of luna's waltz,and i absolutely loved it,considering luna will allways be my favourite.

there is something that confuses me though-so,i talked to her after and got the luna's waltz part 2 quest,then i tried to talk to her again like i normally would so i could talk to a person normally after getting a quest,and she said something about being ready to snog me,yet i cant actually snog her yet-was that a glitch ?

i'm assuming it either is,and i saw something i'm not meant to see yet,or for some reason i cant snog her when i should be able to

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

We want to please you by the fact that we will release the next version of our game soon. I think that the alpha will be ready in the middle of this month.

In fact, we are faced with a number of problems recently. Firstly, our storywriter didn't answer us for almost two weeks. So we had to find a new storywriter urgently. Secondly, we add eight new locations in the new version.

More than half of them are associated with Hogsmeade. You can see the main Hogsmeade location in the picture above.

In general, almost all problems are resolved now . The text is almost ready, and most of the backgrounds are ready too. All new quests in this version will be the continuation of the questlines of the most popular characters.

So, stay tuned!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I rarely write comments on other people's topics, but in my opinion, this game is very worthy of attention. Cool art and a pretty good text (which is rare, unfortunately). I'm glad that there are developers who are not obsessed with incest, and make games with an interesting storyline.

@Krull I do not know if it's convenient for you to ask such a question. I know you did banners for my game when you were asked, and these banners were great. I have not seen a banner for this game yet. If it's not hard for you, could you make a banner with Ginny for me.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
@novel @Krull
Ginny sprites in layered PSD/PSP formats with all brow/eye/lip elements (and a PNG of the "default" expression).

Could've sworn I saw a post by Krull asking for this, but I guess it was deleted. Apologies if these are no longer needed, but I'd finished them before I noticed the post asking for them was deleted. Putting them here just in case.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig (corrected missing eyebrows, i blame cyberpunk):
waw-anfan.gif waw-gfan.gif waw-hgfan.gif waw-lfan.gif waw-mafan.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/98898_waw-anfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/98899_waw-gfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/98900_waw-hgfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/98901_waw-lfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/04/98902_waw-mafan.gif

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
ok, there is a brunette with red highlights that has haunted my (characters) dreams so bad that i was forced to spend a long time in the showers just to be presentable...i am sure the house elves liked cleaning up my bedding that day.
If i am correct she is also mentioned in a couple "events" during the day.

so my question is...are you going to add her as a character?

my (characters) frustration levels want to know.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
there's a bunch of women that could be added to the game,for instance there's the patil twins padma and parvati,cho chang,angelina johnson,fleur delacour,pansy parkinson,daphne greengrass,katie bell,susan bones and so on and so forth

Reactions: Kendra

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
@ShadowSamurai
We definitely will not add new characters to the sandbox. But, it is likely that we will make side quests with someone from the characters listed. And even with someone you did not mention.

The size of the new update was much larger than we thought. The code for the Russian version is ready, the text content is more than 12000 words. Now we are preparing the translation. For the English version it will be about 15000 words.

We are working hard to be able to release the alpha version this Sunday. Despite this, it still will not have some content that we are preparing for the public version. We think that by that time, another 2000 or 3000 words will be added.

We added seven new quests, and almost all of them take place in new locations. Also, we will introduce several new sandbox mechanics, but are not sure that you will be able to see them in alpha.

And, finally, the most important thing! Starting with this version, NPCs will begin to build relationships with each other. If you do not hurry, you can be late. )

Reactions: GmFn1869 and PugWug

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
And, finally, the most important thing! Starting with this version, NPCs will begin to build relationships with each other. If you do not hurry, you can be late. )
Can't wait to hear all the manchildren whining about NTR x'D

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes