3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
It's happening even if I talk to them and immediatly exit out of the conversation. Here's the save file. Thanks in advance.
This is some kind of weird thing. But it sems, you modified your stats with some internal/external tool, cause it's unlikely to get 41 stealth, but not active the Rumors quest. :p So it seems something bugged in the process. :confused: Don't know if it can be reversed, maybe if you reset all the relationship progress. If that doesn't help, then maybe just the new game will solve this. :confused:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
i can't get any positive relation points with Colin nor Draco (either i get no points or its -1 or -2) Astoria simply refuses to talk to me :( Also yes i choose both gay and lesbian option on the train. Game time is october 10th if that has any impact on those quests.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i can't get any positive relation points with Colin nor Draco (either i get no points or its -1 or -2) Astoria simply refuses to talk to me :( Also yes i choose both gay and lesbian option on the train. Game time is october 10th if that has any impact on those quests.
Astoria will talk after quest 4. For the others, check PM for hints.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
How do you find Harry during the quest Ginny gives you? Legit looked everywhere (unless theres a way to get into the classrooms at night) and talked to everyone I can talk to.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
How do you find Harry during the quest Ginny gives you? Legit looked everywhere (unless theres a way to get into the classrooms at night) and talked to everyone I can talk to.
Potions classroom. I believe this is the only time you can get in a class at night.

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
am stuck in Astoria's quest after giving her the book i talk to her about it again and again but nothing happens

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for trying to help Manfegor but even with the suggestions i am not able to gain any positive points with Colin nor Draco so i'm done with this game.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thanks for trying to help Manfegor but even with the suggestions i am not able to gain any positive points with Colin nor Draco so i'm done with this game.
Still check PM please :)
And you can answer there too. :p:extremelyhappy:

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, Thanks to reply me! =)
So...
I have no relations with any male studant. My MC is 100% lesbian. I have any no flirt with any male studant, but, my relations with all studants are max. Only Draco is a "Best Friend" until now.
In quest 6, i choose talk to Astoria and give Collin. I have chance to active quest 19 or no?

For the quest 20 i have to date a male studant, in this case, Collin? But no, i have no intention to date any male studnt. Has no other way to active this quest? I lost this quest for all?

Reactions: master110

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
First, Thanks to reply me! =)
So...
I have no relations with any male studant. My MC is 100% lesbian. I have any no flirt with any male studant, but, my relations with all studants are max. Only Draco is a "Best Friend" until now.
In quest 6, i choose talk to Astoria and give Collin. I have chance to active quest 19 or no?

For the quest 20 i have to date a male studant, in this case, Collin? But no, i have no intention to date any male studnt. Has no other way to active this quest? I lost this quest for all?

mmxx100

Aug 28, 2017
I'm stuck in this game can someone tell me what to do next.
All i understood from previous posts was that i may have gone higher than enough in some relationships.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes