3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Walked into the shower, saw the charms instructor there, and got a huge exception, I hit ignore, and it happened again, and then after ignoring many errors, it let me continue.

Exception: Dynamic 'images/characters/pc_male/h_cover_[player.top].png':could not find image. (u'images/characters/pc_male/h_cover_uni_r.png')

Then many errors such as events.rpyc line 2787, ast.py line 1310, and so on for a page or two... and that was just the first error.
Should I not have over written the old version?

-

Also, the quest about Flintwick that followed has a typo.
'Your Premonitions was unfortunately correct' should just be 'premonition'.

-

Got another one when I tried to Colin.
Exception" Sayer 'cck' is not defined.

File "tl/english/sb_talks_.rpyc", line 2272, in script
File "...WaW\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "...WaW\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("UTF-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'cck' is not defined.

...man I wish that was copyable lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not sure if this is really a 'bug' per say, but the moment I started talking to certain characters (both Ginny and Hermi so far), my character automatically asked both of them out for Sat. with no prompting on my part other than simply striking up a conversation.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how much content is here already? any nudity etc?
Much content, nudity, sex, eeeverything you want... Just find them. ;)

I am not sure if this is really a 'bug' per say, but the moment I started talking to certain characters (both Ginny and Hermi so far), my character automatically asked both of them out for Sat. with no prompting on my part other than simply striking up a conversation.
If you have the requirements for the quests, they will start. Not bug imo.

Disclaimer for the attachment:
As an agreement with the game developer the newest quests won’t be written here, so there won’t be huge spoilers and such, and everybody can find out the most interesting things by themselfs! So for example the guide for v0.5 will contains the quest only for v0.42. But if you eternally lost and really can’t find out what needed to be done, what’s more you are on the edge to break your PC… well, you can always send me PM and I’ll give you some hints.

Reactions: Kendra

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you have the requirements for the quests, they will start. Not bug imo.
To me it is a bug, since I can't go out with them both at the same time, and I can't talk to them without it triggering. Asking someone on a date should not be automatic, the player should choose to ask.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
To me it is a bug, since I can't go out with them both at the same time, and I can't talk to them without it triggering. Asking someone on a date should not be automatic, the player should choose to ask.
Well you are right that date invitation cound be not automatic, but I don't mind that as much as for example the amputated hand of MC. XD :p
I just go with one of them, then the other...

Hello ! I guess, when watching the pictures, that's a female protag' ?
Which picture are we talking about exactly?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Went into the secret make-out place, and I caught Ginny with ...me? Harry? It flashed by so fast it was hard to tell ...lol.

-Edit-
I have now caught her with Colin too, so I assume now that it is a 'feature'. XD

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
So I played through the alpha version, then went back with the beta to try and get the quests I missed. The save I loaded was in the middle of the date with Ginny. Now, the quest won't update at then end, and there I have a perpetual date every Saturday with Ginny.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Held off talking to Hermione for a week until after the date to Hogsmeade, but Ginny's never cleared, so when I showed up the next week to take out Hermione, both girls were there, and only Ginny would go. Hermione had a normal conversation, leaving after it. So not only can you not control who you are asking out, but you have no say in who you go with either.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello!
First of all, thank you for participating in the beta test.) I hope you saw the disclaimer at the beginning of the game? thank you for your bugreports too... We will release the public version in a few days, and we will correct these errors there.

I was wondering if you plan for an android release?
Yes. For some reason, the person who leaked this version did not give a link to the file for the android. In any case, it will be in the public version.

Walked into the shower, saw the charms instructor there, and got a huge exception, I hit ignore, and it happened again, and then after ignoring many errors, it let me continue.
Well, it's beta after all. Bugs happens. But it's okay while you tell me about them so I can fix those bugs.

This is really a bug. A character should not invite one girl to a date if he has already invited the other. I hope I fixed it.

the sorting cap is broken if you're being considered for more than two houses.
[/SPOILER]
It's good that you found bugs. But it would be better if you wrote about this to me. There is no point in making community patches if the developer makes this bug in the next version too.

So I played through the alpha version, then went back with the beta to try and get the quests I missed. The save I loaded was in the middle of the date with Ginny. Now, the quest won't update at then end, and there I have a perpetual date every Saturday with Ginny.
It's not a bug. You did not meet the date correctly, so you can repeat it.

after 10 000 years there's finally an update :FeelsGoodMan:
Only two months have passed))). And this update is so large that it can be counted as two.

To all:
You guys are playing a pirated version. I do not mind, but do not complain if you find bugs. You better tell me about it. This will help make the public version better for everyone.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You guys are playing a pirated version. I do not mind, but do not complain if you find bugs. You better tell me about it. This will help make the public version better for everyone.
I am not complaining, but knowing that you monitor the thread, I wanted to report the bugs I find, though you wanted to know. Thanks for letting us play with it, it's cute.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes