3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
You guys are playing a pirated version. I do not mind, but do not complain if you find bugs. You better tell me about it. This will help make the public version better for everyone.
I'm actually a patron, I just come here to see if anyone has already asked the question I'm struggling with before I go asking for help. Cheers!

D

Deleted member 308859

I believe there's a bug everytime I enter the bathroom and there's the naked old man with the long dick

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/characters/pc_male/h_cover_[player.top].png': could not find image. (u'images/characters/pc_male/h_cover_uni_r.png')

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We just released a version 0.51с Beta with a huge amout of fixes. I believe that we have fixed all the bugs that we know about at that time. Also we fix most of the graphics problem for an android version.

If you want it, then consider the opportunity to support us, or ask for an "anonymous donor" from from post #364 ))

In any case, I think that the public version will be released on Friday or Saturday.

Nov 24, 2017
A wand cost 15 Gallons!?! What happens to every Wand sold at Ollivanders is seven Gallons, no matter the size and what it's made of.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
A wand cost 15 Gallons!?! What happens to every Wand sold at Ollivanders is seven Gallons, no matter the size and what it's made of.
Are you not embarrassing that you get an invitation to Hogwarts at 18? This is a game convention too. )

Nov 24, 2017
Are you not embarrassing that you get an invitation to Hogwarts at 18? This is a game convention too. )
That part I don't mind since it kinda talks about Hogwarts as a collage. Plus, not much you be able to do if you're 11... unless you're Harry :p

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Fan of the game. There is a bug when trying to warn the girl during the first Colin quest. the only way to complete it is to let him try and take the photos. Thanks.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
So I just started playing this and got my first h-scene (blowjob from Ginny). My question is, are all scenes like..that? Looked mostly like 2 dolls just rubbing against eachother.

Reactions: fakelandempire

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Fan of the game. There is a bug when trying to warn the girl during the first Colin quest. the only way to complete it is to let him try and take the photos. Thanks.
Can you send the error log or screenshot to me?

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Can you send the error log or screenshot to me?
Unfortunately not, I would have to restart the game and play it up until that point. And it does take quite a while to grind friendship to get that quest, at least it seemed that way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
really? I didn't find them
Unlike the date to Hogsmeade, it doesn't just start automatically the first time you talk to them, keep trying. It seems like there is a random chance of it popping when you talk to them once the requirements are met. For me, when I had to reload a save, it took much longer to pop Luna's (I still can't even get Astoria's book quest to repop).

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes