3.60 star(s) 29 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
You have to say "It doesn't matter to me. I don't want ..." and then "First you need to love yourself... and then ..." to trigger the event. I was also a bit confused because they don't seem like the most conventional answers.
I haved... and still wouldn't worked

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ok...so what is the trick to Luna's Panties quest?

Current stage is:

"The Ghost of the Marquis said there is a large collection of panties in Snape's office. You don't know how to get
there..."

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ok...so what is the trick to Luna's Panties quest?

Current stage is:

"The Ghost of the Marquis said there is a large collection of panties in Snape's office. You don't know how to get
there..."
You can go to his office during his class then it triggers the next quest. The next quest I'm stuck at I wasn't Harry Potter friend at the time now I build up his friendship and he still doesn't help me out.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
You can go to his office during his class then it triggers the next quest. The next quest I'm stuck at I wasn't Harry Potter friend at the time now I build up his friendship and he still doesn't help me out.
There is a other way, if you are not Harry's friend )

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. Then I am missing something. I've gone thru his class, but no trigger. Harry is already at Best Friend.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
the relationship system seems to be broken. Nevertheless what I choose to talk about with people I allways get -2

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok found 27. Still not sure of 26 or 30. From earlier post I assume one is Lunas panties but ghost hasn't said anything about Snape

I'm so dumb. Didnt even realize I had 26 already. Just got 30 XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Got bored and whipped these icons up for this game, if anyone wants to use them for their shortcut (or whatever).
WaW_Ginny.png Hermicon.png

Cristyna_

May 4, 2018
Please, someone knows how to start Quest 30 ? I'm a female from Gryffindor...

Thank you in advance!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes