3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hermione date quest has right or wrong answers?
I finish this and has no option to flirt with her.
did i made something wrong?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So, here it is. Your long-awaited public version. We did it for two months, it's true. But the size of this version is almost twice as average update for our games. 16,000+ words of text are not jokes.

Also in the new version:

- Eight new locations

- Seven new quests, mainly in new locations

- A new secondary character

- Two new soundracks

- The game time is extended until the end of November.

- Redesigned player character's sprites. Now he/she has both hands and lots of poses.

- Added random encouters at dating place.

- Many sandbox improvements

You can download it at our Patreon page:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
That's very sad :FeelsBadMan: Would be nice to have the ability(maybe quite hard?) to deprave her in yuri ways :heartcoveredeyes:
For now she's only person who are strictly heterosexual. )

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yes, she is a stright only )
Sidenote: Only person I know to use lone ")" instead of ":)" is Ukrainian woman on Telegram communicator. So, even w/o launching your game I could guess you are from east of Poland.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Sidenote: Only person I know to use lone ")" instead of ":)" is Ukrainian woman on Telegram communicator. So, even w/o launching your game I could guess you are from east of Poland.
you failed gay test on so many levels.
now,that random sentence is out of the way...
it's russian thingy. they are 2 lazy 2 press : or = or any combination of symbols. it become mainstream in the past decade. even those who are not just do it on pathalogical level. i myself just refuse to even rigster them as anything but a bracket. this ) is bracket,and this : ) is a simle.period.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Given that the game has two languages now, it's not hard to guess where the main part of the development team lives.

Reactions: Big.Joe

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@GCStudio you can make your assests 1/5 smaller losslessy:
upload_2018-5-5_22-46-3.png
("gui" and "images" folders). More info there:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I am STILL not getting #30 Luna and the Panties to continue.

lp.png

I go to Snape's class...and it does the normal "Attend Lecture" scene. Am I missing requirements somewhere? rel.png

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Uh, is the Ginny character model supposed to make out with the frilly hair dude during/after her quest in the park?

Also, is Ron a female side only character? Haven't met the dude at all as a male.

Also, will the transformed Harry event be developed further? Or is there more than giving him the right potion and seeing him naked as each genders? I was looking forward to a 'wrong potion' branch...

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Uh, is the Ginny character model supposed to make out with the frilly hair dude during/after her quest in the park?

Also, is Ron a female side only character? Haven't met the dude at all as a male.

Also, will the transformed Harry event be developed further? Or is there more than giving him the right potion and seeing him naked as each genders? I was looking forward to a 'wrong potion' branch...
Ron apears for a short time, when you meet Hermione in Hogsmeat. (playing as a male character)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes