3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
More cheats

* change sex (so you can make ALL quests):

player.sex = "male" or
player.sex = "female"

* start quest immediately (for each gender)

jump questXX_YY (XX = quest nr / YY = quest stage)
--> for example: quest 30 - start point: --> jump quest30_0

* house AND clothes ( 2 commands)

pc_house = "Gryffindor" - player.top = "uni_g"
pc_house = "Slytherin" - player.top = "uni_s"
pc_house = "Ravenclaw" - player.top = "uni_r"
pc_house = "Hufflepuff" - player.top = "uni_h"

daytime =XX (XX="morning"/"midday"/"evening"/"night")

Can't retry for the Quidditch team, is there a way around this? Currently on October 24th. Trying to get past Ginny saying she's in love with someone else.

anon9991

Feb 6, 2018
Do you take a shower before your date?
I've tried that and had a looks stat of 11 and it still wouldn't let me complete the date.
I choose "of course I think you can do it" > Pay > Quidditch team > (have rolled back and tried all 3 different options) > need to love yourself
Where exactly am I going wrong here? Do I not have the right relationship level with another character or something?

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
I've tried that and had a looks stat of 11 and it still wouldn't let me complete the date.
I choose "of course I think you can do it" > Pay > Quidditch team > (have rolled back and tried all 3 different options) > need to love yourself
Where exactly am I going wrong here? Do I not have the right relationship level with another character or something?
I also had Best Friend (Interested) relationship with her. :frown:

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
I think its "No one else can fight ..." > [Pay 3 gal] > "Quidditch team" > "It doesn't matter to me." > "First you need to love yourself" > "pay 5 gal" /"ok"

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Fairly certain I've hit the wall of 'to be continued' for the bulk of the plot threads. Delightful game, looking forward to future endeavors.

Curious though-- is there any shagging to be done beyond Ginny and -ugh- Ron? I assume it is as of yet impossible to take a ride on the Tonk(a) truck, but it can't hurt to inquire. Much.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Fairly certain I've hit the wall of 'to be continued' for the bulk of the plot threads. Delightful game, looking forward to future endeavors.

Curious though-- is there any shagging to be done beyond Ginny and -ugh- Ron? I assume it is as of yet impossible to take a ride on the Tonk(a) truck, but it can't hurt to inquire. Much.
As a male, you can do the librarian (Irma Prince). Its quest 24 which is unfinished (visit park in evening after Sept. 27)

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, any tips on quest 29? It's crossed even though I've never even attempted it. What's it about?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Thank you )

Hi, any tips on quest 29? It's crossed even though I've never even attempted it. What's it about?
Looks like you just be too late, and some NPC guy already get her. This can happen if you develop your relationship with her too slowly.
It's cuts her branch for this version. Sorry, only starting a new game or cheating can help you now. Or you can wait for the next version.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Several people have informed us that they are experiencing a problem with the android version. They did not get to any place except the book store in the Diagon Alley. We apologize for this, but this is the first time we make the android version, and such problems are inevitable.

We built this version anew, replacing the navigation with a simple text menu. Everything works just fine on my device and in the emulator now. But I want you to check this on your devices. Please write here if you can or can not play the prologue. Or if you meet other errors.

Here is the link:

Reactions: PugWug and UncleVT

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
Hello,
To progress with one character am i required to have interactions only with them, or i need to have interactions with also other people in order to unlock progress for that character. For example if i wanna progress with Hermione do i have to talk to other people (Harry etc) in order to advance on Hermione's story?
Thanks in advance!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes