3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Cristyna_

May 4, 2018
Hello,
To progress with one character am i required to have interactions only with them, or i need to have interactions with also other people in order to unlock progress for that character. For example if i wanna progress with Hermione do i have to talk to other people (Harry etc) in order to advance on Hermione's story?
Thanks in advance!
Hi asker23, to progress with one character (Hermione for example) the best way is chat with her, share interests with her or praise her.

However, if you are chatting about a 3rd person (Harry for example) both the relationship you have with Harry and the relationship between Harry and Hermione could have importance. But not as much as the things I said previously.

Reactions: asker23

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
Hi asker23, to progress with one character (Hermione for example) the best way is chat with her, share interests with her or praise her.

However, if you are chatting about a 3rd person (Harry for example) both the relationship you have with Harry and the relationship between Harry and Hermione could have importance. But not as much as the things I said previously.
Got it! Thanks once more for the info.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Several people have informed us that they are experiencing a problem with the android version. They did not get to any place except the book store in the Diagon Alley. We apologize for this, but this is the first time we make the android version, and such problems are inevitable.

We built this version anew, replacing the navigation with a simple text menu. Everything works just fine on my device and in the emulator now. But I want you to check this on your devices. Please write here if you can or can not play the prologue. Or if you meet other errors.

Here is the link:
Thanks, added to OP.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So I'm playing as a female MC. And I just have to ask...how do you get some fuckin' dick in this game? I keep grinding, building up stats, made friends with most people, starting to do some quests...but god damn. I'm about to squat on my wand if I don't get a little D up inside of me soon! <3

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
So I'm playing as a female MC. And I just have to ask...how do you get some fuckin' dick in this game? I keep grinding, building up stats, made friends with most people, starting to do some quests...but god damn. I'm about to squat on my wand if I don't get a little D up inside of me soon! <3
I may have seen it wrong, but from the images available, there is no D for the female MC in the current build.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Untrue! At the moment there is, uh, Ron, with the penultimate smooth technique of "Hi, I'm Harry's friend, can I put it in you?" and all the glorious ten following seconds his technique bestows.

Aside from that, the only individual with any noteworthy equipment thus far seems to be Tonks. *shrugs* Sure, why not? But that's also look, don't touch atm.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you )

Looks like you just be too late, and some NPC guy already get her. This can happen if you develop your relationship with her too slowly.
It's cuts her branch for this version. Sorry, only starting a new game or cheating can help you now. Or you can wait for the next version.
That's a sweet mechanic actually. Haven't seen anything like it before. Thanks for the reply

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I may have seen it wrong, but from the images available, there is no D for the female MC in the current build.
Unfortunately, the quest lines of male characters gain a minimum of votes in all polls. Therefore, we postpone them. Apparently, players are more interested in f/f relations for female character ;)

Reactions: doidera

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Meh. Not all of us who play females want female partners! Guess I'll check back in a few months and see if there's been any content added that allows us girls to ride more than just our brooms...

Reactions: junior366

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
30 is the Missing Panties quest, talk to Luna until she tells you about it.
Guess it has some special requirements, cause my fpc got all the content with Luna(both dates & ability to kiss her through the flirt) & max relations, but talking to her gives me nothing... :FeelsBadMan:

Cristyna_

May 4, 2018
Guess it has some special requirements, cause my fpc got all the content with Luna(both dates & ability to kiss her through the flirt) & max relations, but talking to her gives me nothing... :FeelsBadMan:
Hi Kendra,
Maybe it has some time requirements... I didnt get it until November, and it was the last one I got.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The first time I did it, I got it the first time I talked to her after the update, but I had to go back and reload the save and try again, this time it took me a week or so, an I talked to her every time I saw her (and I checked every location every time), so there seems to also be some bit of randomness to it as well as the other requirements. Just keep trying, if you are good friends with her it ought to happen eventually.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes