Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey there, @GCStudio, any news about the game? :heartcoveredeyes:
Haven't heard anything from you guys for a while...:FeelsBadMan:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hi!

The text for the new version is completely ready. Right now we add it to the code. In the new version there will be one global event (in fact, it will be part of the global plot), and a few smaller ones. In particular, there will be repeated sex with Ginny for those who have completed quest 29. Also, there will be quests focused on other girls. And on the one guy, too. In addition, we will develop some transformation themes that have been long declared but postponed.

As for graphics, the new update will only have a one new location. That allowed us to remake a few old backgrounds that did not reach the level of the rest ones. Also, there will be several new frame-by-frame animated sex scenes. The backgrounds are half ready. Animations are in the process.

We plan to release an alpha version in the second half of the month.

Best Regards, The Team!

Reactions: Kendra

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Is this game worth playing? Like is there any adult content at all? It looks bare? Also any hermione and crew games anyone can recommend besides witch trainer?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There is a small amount of adult content so far, and more being added as they update the game. So far Ginny is the one with the most content.

Since it's still fairly early in the development cycle you might want to wait, but I'm enjoying it so far. There's certainly more to this game than Innocent Witches.

Reactions: GCStudio

James Patrick

Mar 17, 2018
My Luna waltz 2 quest 23 doesn't seem to work for some reason. She isn't there.edit: it worked eventually just took a few weeks.

What are quests 30 and 31 and how do I unlock them?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes