3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

LordHellwing

Sep 17, 2017
do i have to be in the quiditch team to progress on queest 29?
i do not have the quiditch option namely. and if so how do i get into the quicditch team

Cristyna_

May 4, 2018
Hi LordHellwing,

There are trials to get into the team. They are held at some moment (Oct 1st if I recall correctly, anyway the Quidditch coach will tell you in advance). Dont be late, there will be no second chance.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am trying this game for the first time, and I have accidentally enabled some sort of console log in the left cornor of the screen. Anybody know how to close this? The information is basically every time the game loads an image

LordHellwing

Sep 17, 2017
Hi LordHellwing,

There are trials to get into the team. They are held at some moment (Oct 1st if I recall correctly, anyway the Quidditch coach will tell you in advance). Dont be late, there will be no second chance.
so if i missed this i cant progress any further?

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
hey quick question : 1) if we manage to save the picture colin took of astoria in women's bathroom, is there a follow up ? Or did i just lost a way to talk to her ?
2)In a unsaved game i found during the night that Ralph (roph ? something like that) have hide a pet in the school and tell him we have to tell it to the professor in the morning in a classroom. In the morning, before class, the classroom is visible (like the courtyard, it's the flying' class day) but if i'm click on it nothing happens... Is it a bug or something i don't understand ?
And the follow up of this quest is interesting or is it better to say i wouldn't tell anybody about it ?
3)In my first game i have the date in town with gimmy saturday morning and the quest to dance with luna to find a creature saturday evening....I go to the date the morning, i failed this (not enought flying skill), when it 's ending it's evening, so i go to find luna, i think she isn't where she said she will, and i can't talk to her about going dancing... (i tried 2 or 3 week without difference). Do i have to be succesful to the date to clear the saturday's events ?

Thank

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
3)In my first game i have the date in town with gimmy saturday morning and the quest to dance with luna to find a creature saturday evening....I go to the date the morning, i failed this (not enought flying skill), when it 's ending it's evening, so i go to find luna, i think she isn't where she said she will, and i can't talk to her about going dancing... (i tried 2 or 3 week without difference). Do i have to be succesful to the date to clear the saturday's events ?
Thank
You can only do one of them that day, apparently. If you try again the next week, Luna's event in the evening will work, as long as you don't go with Ginny in the morning.

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
You can only do one of them that day, apparently. If you try again the next week, Luna's event in the evening will work, as long as you don't go with Ginny in the morning.
Thanks. That what i throught but i wasn't sur.
Any idea about my issue with Rolf (i checked the namen this time)

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks. That what i throught but i wasn't sur.
Any idea about my issue with Rolf (i checked the namen this time)
Hmm... i don't know.. When i played it, i had a good relationship with the guy and had more choices.

If i'm remembering right, the options that night were something like:
- tell the teacher
- blackmail
- keep secret

I chose to keep it a secret and the option to tell the teacher in class the next morning either never came up or i ignored it.

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
hmmm.....i think my save is corrupted.
When i look at the quest log after i choose, there is some...message error/debug option...

York24

Dec 10, 2017
For the quest getting the panties from Snape. How do I do this, I have read in the coments soemthing about a window, but I ca not find anyplace to sneek into his office.

Cristyna_

May 4, 2018
For the quest getting the panties from Snape. How do I do this, I have read in the coments soemthing about a window, but I ca not find anyplace to sneek into his office.
Go to Potions classroom. You should have a little window (similar to courtyard's) that leads to Snape's office.
Now assemble your courage and sneak into it.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a way to see how many h-scenes there are for each character/in general? I am somewhat disappointed by the lack of a gallery/recollection, unless I have simply been unable to find it?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Here's a couple of ideas for the 'Blackmail pictures' questline, female MC. ATM, it looks like there's two main options, if you're courageous enough you can tell him to go to hell, or you can just give in.

First idea I'd like to see - pretend to go along with it or deflect for more time to decide, then go inform one of the more sympathetic professors. Tonks seems the best idea, along with McGonagall or Flitwick, maybe Hooch. Tell the right professor and Colin gets busted, while you likely suffer a reputation hit for telling.

Second, more involved idea - turn the tables on him. Plan would probably require higher Int or Slytherin House to come up with the idea, Courage to be willing to do it, money to get the ingredients, and DADA, Charms or Transfiguration to actually pull it off. You'd need to get a 'Male to Female' potion from the twins, a reversal potion, and a camera. Plan is, when you meet him in the courtyard, you stun him, feed him the transformation potion, strip and pose 'Coleen', then take pictures. When she wakes up, or you wake her up, use the pictures of Coleen as mutual destruction - 'she' sells your pictures, you sell hers. Use the reversal potion in order to get whatever you really want, I'd personally want Colin to go legit with his picture taking - becoming a 'professional' photographer, only selling pictures that the model agrees to sell, and giving her a fair share of the profits.

Either idea sound good?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is this game still overwhelmingly more text than content like Innocent Witches? I remember playing this a while ago only to find out there was no content after quite a bit of "playing".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is this game still overwhelmingly more text than content like Innocent Witches? I remember playing this a while ago only to find out there was no content after quite a bit of "playing".
Considering how far along it is, it is not so much the amount of content, but the fact that none of it is repeatable (and no gallery). It should only take a little bit of a dialogue change to make those events work more than once, since the art/animation is already there. But IDK, maybe there is more to it then I am aware yet. (considering how often you have to repeat the same conversations, repeating the good stuff too only makes sense).

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
Hello.
Is there a way to increase courage or the only way i can enter snape's room to find the panty is to start a new game ? or do i have a chance (even small) to succeed the courage's test with a low courage ?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello.
Is there a way to increase courage or the only way i can enter snape's room to find the panty is to start a new game ? or do i have a chance (even small) to succeed the courage's test with a low courage ?
You can raise a sneak skill instead.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes