3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
How to get Draco's bracelet(fem route)?
Edit: Nevermind, just need to increase friendship, talk to him, go for a walk("With pleasure!"), and he gives it to you.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Dunno if anyone has posted this yet.
Console command player.r_[player initials (in russian, as in file)]

e.g. player.r_ck = 0 [Collin Creevey neutral]

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
started to play again after a while of playing other games,got myself sorted into ravenclaw this time around to have better access to luna,who's pretty much my main reason for playing the game,having the chance to date my favourite woman from HP is something i very much like

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR version: Love it. Just have a couple of small issues. Want to see it succeed.

Why did my post get split into two spoilers when I went to edit it? Seems like a bug to me.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
TL;DR version: Love it. Just have a couple of small issues. Want to see it succeed.

Why did my post get split into two spoilers when I went to edit it? Seems like a bug to me.
The characters supposedly get into a relationship with each other as time passes and they get jealous if you're flirting with their partner which translates as irrational hate towards you. (I'm supposing here)

Forgot about the other attributes, but stealth can grow when sneaking at night. It's one of the other options, but success isn't guaranteed.

And it says spoiler wall of text in brackets, so it may be automatic depending on post size.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The characters supposedly get into a relationship with each other as time passes and they get jealous if you're flirting with their partner which translates as irrational hate towards you. (I'm supposing here)
She dumped me BEFORE I started flirting with anyone else. More or less after giving me a pair of Potter-esque glasses. I progressed to the point where she touched my character's crotch. The very next day she broke it off during a chat before class. Damn you Ginny, why do you have to be so adorable?

Forgot about the other attributes, but stealth can grow when sneaking at night. It's one of the other options, but success isn't guaranteed.
Okay. So Sociability can't grow and neither can the primary stats. Good to know, thanks.

And it says spoiler wall of text in brackets, so it may be automatic depending on post size.
Alright, thanks. I still think it's a little silly to autobreak spoiler tagged blocks, though.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
She dumped me BEFORE I started flirting with anyone else. More or less after giving me a pair of Potter-esque glasses. I progressed to the point where she touched my character's crotch. The very next day she broke it off during a chat before class. Damn you Ginny, why do you have to be so adorable?

Okay. So Sociability can't grow and neither can the primary stats. Good to know, thanks.

Alright, thanks. I still think it's a little silly to autobreak spoiler tagged blocks, though.
Sociability don't implemented yet. As for Ginny, I think you're late and Harry took her away from you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sociability don't implemented yet. As for Ginny, I think you're late and Harry took her away from you.
*sigh* Okay... Fuck. Couldn't be any earlier. But I can still snog her all I want. MWA HAHAHAHA!
Luna's Waltz II takes forever to proc. Is that a design choice or does it just clash with random events?
Creevy is still weird. +1 one day, -1 the next. Happens with Malfoy as well.

Oh, the other thing:
I asked Ginny what she thought of Hermione. Apparently she hates her "for taking Harry away from her"... So I thought... Okay, should be fair game then...
Guess not.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That do you mean? Each quest has certain starting conditions. But, this game is still under development, so bugs can be.
I had it in my quest journal and I made sure to check every Saturday in the Evening. Usually it was some other random event getting in the way. I also noticed you can only check the park once in the Evening, which meant another full week's worth of waiting. Three weeks' worth of waiting, to be exact.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
I had it in my quest journal and I made sure to check every Saturday in the Evening. Usually it was some other random event getting in the way. I also noticed you can only check the park once in the Evening, which meant another full week's worth of waiting. Three weeks' worth of waiting, to be exact.
Poor Luna... She was waiting you for three weeks :perservingface:
Fixed. Now she must be there even if you go on Hogsmeade with another girl...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Poor Luna... She was waiting you for three weeks :perservingface:
Fixed. Now she must be there even if you go on Hogsmeade with another girl...
You got it backwards. I checked every Saturday Evening. The game decided to show me random events instead of Luna. I was waiting for her for three weeks. One night nothing happened and she wasn't there anyway!
I couldn't check the same place over and over on the same day because it's not built like that.
Hmm... Save/Reload may have worked for me there.

When it did trigger, I'd gone to Hogsmeade in the morning with Hermione.

Reactions: TheDevian

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
When it did trigger, I'd gone to Hogsmeade in the morning with Hermione.
She must be there in all circumstances in the upcoming version.
Seriously, I'm very happy when you guys tell me about bugs. Our game is quite complex, and it is impossible to find all the bugs during the testing phase. I'm told about some bugs after a few versions! So, if you find any bugs, then plase tell me about it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@GCStudio
"University" is spelt with an S, not a C. :) (referring to the letter from Hogwarts in the prologue)
Typo on the Status screen. It says "Aglility" instead of "Agility". :p
Love the MSS poster in the prologue!

At Anyone Else (someone has used the name "anyone". I wish people'd stop doing this.)
Is there a way to squeeze a fourth fan image into my sig?

Reactions: TheDevian

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We just released an alpha version of our game and it already available for our 10$+ Patrons. It took a lot longer than we wanted and planned. However, this version came out.

What's new:
- 9000 words of text
- 4 new quests, including one very large
- completion of one of the old quests
- 6 scenes with frame-by-frame animation, 4 for female player character and 2 for male player character.
- Two scenes with more simple animation
- Three backgrounds were completely redrawn

In general, this version contains a lot of new graphics. Previously, we did one, at most two animated scenes for the new version.
Also, there was one new character, and we drew a new pose for one of the old characters. We will release the public version as soon as it is ready.

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
Would it be possible to get a list of triggers for each quest? I'm not really looking for a walkthrough, but just what circumstances need to occur for certain things to happen. For example, I've been unable to trigger the newest Astoria scene that came out a version or two back.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes