3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
@GCStudio
"University" is spelt with an S, not a C. :) (referring to the letter from Hogwarts in the prologue)
Typo on the Status screen. It says "Aglility" instead of "Agility". :p
Love the MSS poster in the prologue!
Thank you. Fixed. This text was proofreaded by different peoples for several times... Well, this happens.

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you. Fixed. This text was proofreaded by different peoples for several times... Well, this happens.
Professional copy editor here. Titles are often overlooked during the process because the content is considered too obvious for somebody else to have missed. Squark and I will keep our eyes open!

Reactions: TheDevian

Fleury

Jun 3, 2018
I had it in my quest journal and I made sure to check every Saturday in the Evening. Usually it was some other random event getting in the way. I also noticed you can only check the park once in the Evening, which meant another full week's worth of waiting. Three weeks' worth of waiting, to be exact.
I also had some troubles with these quests.
The "trick" that worked for me was pretty simple
Don't go on an event on the day before the time the desired event starts (e.g. You wanna meet Luna on Saturday evening, you can't go on an event on saturday before the one in the evening)
For the events in the park it worked best forme to train fly the time before the event and then go from flying direct to park.

Don't know if I just got lucky,but these ways seemed to work best for me with 3 different characters

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I also had some troubles with these quests.
The "trick" that worked for me was pretty simple
Don't go on an event on the day before the time the desired event starts (e.g. You wanna meet Luna on Saturday evening, you can't go on an event on saturday before the one in the evening)
For the events in the park it worked best forme to train fly the time before the event and then go from flying direct to park.

Don't know if I just got lucky,but these ways seemed to work best for me with 3 different characters
My issue resolved itself, after failing to proc THREE TIMES due to random events taking place in the same location at the same time (Saturday Evening is overpopulated with these, and they seem to have had higher priority than character events). And it only managed to proc when I went to meet Hermione in Hogsmeade on the morning of the same day.
Anyway, developer said the issue has been fixed.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
My issue resolved itself, after failing to proc THREE TIMES due to random events taking place in the same location at the same time (Saturday Evening is overpopulated with these, and they seem to have had higher priority than character events). And it only managed to proc when I went to meet Hermione in Hogsmeade on the morning of the same day.
Anyway, developer said the issue has been fixed.
Yep, we already fix it.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

I already wrote that, starting with version 0.6, we will actively use frame-by-frame animation. Here is an example and a small spoiler for you. Of course, the more important scenes are also animated. In the future, we are plannig to use such an animation even more.

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone have a list on what H scenes are currently in the game? Or what scenes will be coming soon? (and how to get them)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are release the beta for our 3$ Patrons.
If everything goes well, then we will release a public version on Thursday or Friday.

Reactions: UncleVT

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
We are do not follow Akabur. But. In our Hogwarts NPC corrupt you. Also, it's planned something similar when playing as a Slytherin student in the next versions.
Does it mean that there will be no corrupting them at all or that it might be added later as possible option? Honestly I am not a fan of akabur games, they are... too linear for me.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Does it mean that there will be no corrupting them at all or that it might be added later as possible option? Honestly I am not a fan of akabur games, they are... too linear for me.
Our game has corruption as option. Not as main line. Two quest at least, there will be more at future.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes