3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017
Ironic how this infinitely better than that POS cash-grab mobile game that came out last month. At least you can play longer than 2 minutes at a time in this...

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Guess slipped by people's notice.

Still having trouble with that quest. :/

anon9991

Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me what responses lead to you sleeping with Ginny? Every single time I do the date she says maybe shes not the right person for me and I don't know what else to do at this point

SerenaGrey

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me what responses lead to you sleeping with Ginny? Every single time I do the date she says maybe shes not the right person for me and I don't know what else to do at this point
I remember:
tell her it's possible -> ?? --> paid for everything --> want to be captain of quidditch team--> said you should love yourself first

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Guess slipped by people's notice.

Still having trouble with that quest. :/
At mid day you can sneak to snape backroom ( like the bench of the park ) and i think you must have enough sneak or courage to pass the check

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Seems like with the current content there is no way to keep the romantic interests, er, interested as the game plods along. I.e., just joined the quiddich team and shortly after found Ginny and the creepy picture voyeur making out at the benches.. which is apparently an inescapable fate regardless of how much prior snogging and the one quest based boning with the protagonist Ginny had received prior.

Mind, I don't particular mind as it's only fair as I intend for my MC to be a well meaning, yet well lubricated village bicycle, but those fearful of the dreaded NTR beasts or demanding that their (insert wifu here) must remain untainted may be in for a bad time.

Oh, and is there any way to meet the 'familiar' black haired woman at the bench, or is it a work in progress along with the transformation/shapeshifter teacher?

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
I am STILL not getting #30 Luna and the Panties to continue.

View attachment 96073

I go to Snape's class...and it does the normal "Attend Lecture" scene. Am I missing requirements somewhere? View attachment 96076
There's a window in the corner you need to click and thats how you sneak into snapes office, in order to do that though you need to bump up your quick eye and stealth skills by sneaking out at night

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
Seems like with the current content there is no way to keep the romantic interests, er, interested as the game plods along. I.e., just joined the quiddich team and shortly after found Ginny and the creepy picture voyeur making out at the benches.. which is apparently an inescapable fate regardless of how much prior snogging and the one quest based boning with the protagonist Ginny had received prior.

Mind, I don't particular mind as it's only fair as I intend for my MC to be a well meaning, yet well lubricated village bicycle, but those fearful of the dreaded NTR beasts or demanding that their (insert wifu here) must remain untainted may be in for a bad time.

Oh, and is there any way to meet the 'familiar' black haired woman at the bench, or is it a work in progress along with the transformation/shapeshifter teacher?
Random event, keep visiting the bench and she'll pop up. Then visit her when you're aroused and you'll get a sex scene that will be fixed in the next update

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand... I've enabled the console (config console to true)
I also saw this : " With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console."

But, no key on my keyboard is working to activate the console :(
Can someone help ?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There's a window in the corner you need to click and thats how you sneak into snapes office, in order to do that though you need to bump up your quick eye and stealth skills by sneaking out at night
That never showed up.

tho I just kept going it finally did. I dunno. A couple more weeks passed and it finally showed up.

yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
I don't understand... I've enabled the console (config console to true)
I also saw this : " With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console."

But, no key on my keyboard is working to activate the console :(
Can someone help ?
Shift + O for the console

Reactions: Hedwin

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. Now to figure out these "New quests" that GC promised...Have talked to everyone and no luck. :/

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
OK. Now to figure out these "New quests" that GC promised...Have talked to everyone and no luck. :/
There are no special difficulties with getting these quests. Everything has already been discussed several pages earlier in this topic.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Wait a minute.. So you can't get the Astoria quest with a female character?! I've been trying for sooo long, getting her to max stats, and now people tell me??

are ya fucking serious fml :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Kendra

MaxiMu

Jan 12, 2018
More cheats

* change sex (so you can make ALL quests):

player.sex = "male" or
player.sex = "female"

* start quest immediately (for each gender)

jump questXX_YY (XX = quest nr / YY = quest stage)
--> for example: quest 30 - start point: --> jump quest30_0

* house AND clothes ( 2 commands)

pc_house = "Gryffindor" - player.top = "uni_g"
pc_house = "Slytherin" - player.top = "uni_s"
pc_house = "Ravenclaw" - player.top = "uni_r"
pc_house = "Hufflepuff" - player.top = "uni_h"

daytime =XX (XX="morning"/"midday"/"evening"/"night")

Reactions: Senbossya
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes