3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Unlike the date to Hogsmeade, it doesn't just start automatically the first time you talk to them, keep trying. It seems like there is a random chance of it popping when you talk to them once the requirements are met. For me, when I had to reload a save, it took much longer to pop Luna's (I still can't even get Astoria's book quest to repop).
Can you tell me a bit about their new events?

edit: Just found Luna's new event! Yet to find for Astoria though.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Unlike the date to Hogsmeade, it doesn't just start automatically the first time you talk to them, keep trying. It seems like there is a random chance of it popping when you talk to them once the requirements are met. For me, when I had to reload a save, it took much longer to pop Luna's (I still can't even get Astoria's book quest to repop).

There is no randomizations in the quests, but there could be day requirements tho... I mean maybe you have to be on the specific day of the week to trigger them. Also there could be skill requirements. ;)
But I could be wrong, cause who am I to know anything like that? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mehh, I'm talking too much. >.>

EDIT: Luna's quest is harder to find than Astoria's imo... :D

Aug 7, 2017
can someone give a hint how to trigger quests 25, 26, 27?

And perhaps what to say to ginny in quest 29. it ends in: i'm not shure if i am the right girl

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is no randomizations in the quests, but there could be day requirements tho... I mean maybe you have to be on the specific day of the week to trigger them. Also there could be skill requirements. ;)
But I could be wrong, cause who am I to know anything like that? :)
Mehh, I'm talking too much. >.>

EDIT: Luna's quest is harder to find than Astoria's imo... :D
I am not sure about that, for Luna, I am pretty sure it was both on different days, times, and locations. For the book one, maybe you have to catch her in the library on the right day, but I check everyday, every time slot, so if that is the case, then the randomness is if she shows up, but since she is never technically at that location at the time... (maybe being in the library when the time changes is a problem, I did study a lot).

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
No matter what I do, I can't seem to trigger it. I'm at Max relationship level with her.
I've also done the book quest. Weirdly, everytime I talk to her I can "discuss the book" even though I've already done it.
Maybe it's bugged or something.

I am using a save from the previous update if that has anything to do with it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No matter what I do, I can't seem to trigger it. I'm at Max relationship level with her.
I've also done the book quest. Weirdly, everytime I talk to her I can "discuss the book" even though I've already done it.

I know what you mean, I was able to do it easily on one character, who had already built up a relationship with her, but on my other character, who started the update at neutral with her, I have now maxed her out, and can't even trigger her earlier quest, so...
With Luna, I triggered hers within a week or so the first time (she talked to me in our house one night), but when I reloaded an old save, she did not trigger for a while, but when it did, it was (coincidentally) in potion class one morning. Funny to have that conversation in such a place, especially that one.
While I have not looked at any code, and I have a pretty limited experience with it so far, it seems slightly random to me.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Okay people there is somthing wrong here when looked for the andriod version and it was not there expain or leave a link to it is

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I am not sure about that, for Luna, I am pretty sure it was both on different days, times, and locations. For the book one, maybe you have to catch her in the library on the right day, but I check everyday, every time slot, so if that is the case, then the randomness is if she shows up, but since she is never technically at that location at the time... (maybe being in the library when the time changes is a problem, I did study a lot).
For Luna, different location - sure. Since they can go wherever they want. Beside the class in the morning where they are there mostly. Differet day - not so sure. For Astoria, book quest (as that's a quest from previous version I can say) you have to catch her in the library while she talking with Irma about the book. That could be random if she is there, but I was talked about the two new quests while I said no random. :)

You need to be skilled enough to make sure Astoria will belive in you... :/

I know what you mean, I was able to do it easily on one character, who had already built up a relationship with her, but on my other character, who started the update at neutral with her, I have now maxed her out, and can't even trigger her earlier quest, so...
With Luna, I triggered hers within a week or so the first time (she talked to me in our house one night), but when I reloaded an old save, she did not trigger for a while, but when it did, it was (coincidentally) in potion class one morning. Funny to have that conversation in such a place, especially that one.
While I have not looked at any code, and I have a pretty limited experience with it so far, it seems slightly random to me.
It's hard to say anything without more info, the "with old save" don't say very much. The main point is, that if you have high relationship, that makes everything easier. If you are unlucky and she isn't there that's sad. For me she was there almost all the time.
Potion class is the very best place to talk about Luna's newest quest. :D Also you can talk with her about this in other places, like your common room, but in this case I can't say anything about the day.

Is there a new mega link?
mega link down? :/
You know there are other places to download from, right?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
So I just started playing this and got my first h-scene (blowjob from Ginny). My question is, are all scenes like..that? Looked mostly like 2 dolls just rubbing against eachother.
Most of other scenes look more... dynamic ) We are trying to do the whole body animation wherever we can.

Here is a some spoiler screenshot ) First scene from 0.5x, second scene from the previous version. All of them are animated.

Nov 24, 2017
God dammit, the hat wanted to send me to Hufflepuff. Where did my life go so wrong.
Oh well, guess that's not implemented yet, so I doesn't matter right now.
What's Wrong with Hufflepuff, that was the house I was sorted into on Pottermore...

Nov 24, 2017
How does someone get pass Ginny's date in Hogsmeade, she keeps saying she is not the girl for you? Is this quest not able to continue with the current version?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
How does someone get pass Ginny's date in Hogsmeade, she keeps saying she is not the girl for you? Is this quest not able to continue with the current version?
You must replay the date next week and try to find a right answers to get into her bed )

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Perhaps you were not clean enough when you went on a date? Or did not pass the test of certain skills. In general, the game gives you a clues what is wrong (you should read the text more closely).

Nov 24, 2017
Perhaps you were not clean enough when you went on a date? Or did not pass the test of certain skills. In general, the game gives you a clues what is wrong (you should read the text more closely).
I take a shower before each date, and I passed all the test of skills. Maybe I just made a mistake,

Tyson4

Sep 7, 2017
I take a shower before each date, and I passed all the test of skills. Maybe I just made a mistake,
You have to say "It doesn't matter to me. I don't want ..." and then "First you need to love yourself... and then ..." to trigger the event. I was also a bit confused because they don't seem like the most conventional answers.

Aug 7, 2017
You have to say "It doesn't matter to me. I don't want ..." and then "First you need to love yourself... and then ..." to trigger the event. I was also a bit confused because they don't seem like the most conventional answers.
i can't say something like "It doesn't matter to me. i don't want..."

sorry. very stubid, i found it

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes